• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My introduction

Good morning. My name is Meg. I live on Cape Cod in Mass. I belong to Christ Chapel. I'd like some kind folks to help me here with good words and the Heavenly Father. I seek guidance through hurtful situations. I pray for peace and rest. Thank you

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Meggie Merchant
A joy to welcome you here to this online Community of Christian Believers.
We do have a couple of forums that you can post on that might help.

Counseling - Counseling

Prayer - Prayer Request

You have found a place where Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus can listen, and even more likely can relate to what you are going through.

Question: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Romans 8:35

Answer: For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

So, be of good cheer Sister!!!

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Praying for your peace and restoration in Christ Jesus, Sister Meg!

Once again be welcome!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Would you like to share your needs or do you just prefer prayer?
I’m trying not to be so afraid all the time. This is so hard. I came very close to losing my only child in 2014. He is in a wheelchair now and trying so hard to get back on his feet. The hospital gave him a bad drug and nearly killed him. I turned away from everything then and fell into despair for a long time. The consequences were many and I carry so much shame that I can’t really talk about that very easily.
I thought I had a wonderful man in my life. We grew up together and were great friends. We fell in love (I thought). Then I found out he’s with a 21 yr old waitress from his work. I was devastated. I spent years alone and by the grace of God met this wonderful man. Now he’s going through bladder cancer and will have to have his bladder removed. I know this isn’t about me. I just need to stay strong and pray.

Loyal
I’m trying not to be so afraid all the time. This is so hard. I came very close to losing my only child in 2014. He is in a wheelchair now and trying so hard to get back on his feet. The hospital gave him a bad drug and nearly killed him. I turned away from everything then and fell into despair for a long time. The consequences were many and I carry so much shame that I can’t really talk about that very easily.
I thought I had a wonderful man in my life. We grew up together and were great friends. We fell in love (I thought). Then I found out he’s with a 21 yr old waitress from his work. I was devastated. I spent years alone and by the grace of God met this wonderful man. Now he’s going through bladder cancer and will have to have his bladder removed. I know this isn’t about me. I just need to stay strong and pray.
Its only through weakness that we become strong. God looks at weakness a lot differently than mankind. The meek shall inherit the earth, Jesus said. Glad to pray for you sister. Despite the Lord to be our strength, those that typically do best at being strong have a good "human" support system to encourage and love them despite their faults. I gladly pray that you are secure not only in your faith, but in the life of those who love and support you.

Loyal
Greetings and Welcome to TJ @Meggie Merchant ,

Hmm Cape Cod Massachusetts, beautiful area for sure. I was born in Plymouth and moved to Ohio by age of 1 but used to go back and visit every 5 years or so.

Never will I lose the place in my heart for that area.
Looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

Blessings
W4F

S

HI Meg. Welcome to Talk Of Jesus. Sorry to hear what you are facing. All I will tell you is" Looking unto Jesus the Author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Hebrew 12-2.

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Meggie Merchant
A joy to welcome you here to this online Community of Christian Believers.
We do have a couple of forums that you can post on that might help.

Counseling - Counseling

Prayer - Prayer Request

You have found a place where Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus can listen, and even more likely can relate to what you are going through.

Question: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Romans 8:35

Answer: For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

So, be of good cheer Sister!!!

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Praying for your peace and restoration in Christ Jesus, Sister Meg!

Once again be welcome!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Nick, thank you so much for the kind words. I’m glad to read them and they are surely needed. Amen