• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

My Great Sister In The Lord ,

,A girl name pam ,When I rode the school bus ,everyone mocked her for saying she spoke with the LORD .I too .Yet I spoke with HIM daily .I was not fearful .But wanted to be liked .I have always been ashamed of that weakness .
She still is in my mind too this day .Many things I have forgotten .But not this little girl .May our LORD BLESS her .maybe around 48 years ago? She sure was brave and LOVED our LORD so much .Sure wish I would have stood up for my brave SISTER . :love:

amen even though you made a mistake you are willing to speak about it and that i admire oyu for.
have a blessed day,
vlooi