• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

My granddad Roy

Good Morning.
I would like to ask for prayer for my granddad Roy. He has been sick in the hospital and is under a breathing tube (his health seems to be failing).
Thank you so much for praying that The Lord gives him mercy to be healed and that he will outlive the doubts of family members.
Also that his faith in Christ is greatly strengthened and that forgiveness abounds throughout the whole family.
That Roy would have joy in The Lord, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.

Staff Member
I would like to ask for prayer for my granddad Roy.
Greetings again,

as I pray, I remember that I also am a granddad and I also would like healing and to also be a testimony to those who do not understand God's great kindness expressed in His love
and therefore, as I would like such for me, how much i want it also for your granddad, Roy... and for you also; God's everlasting kindness to be made manifest to you and for you, in Jesus name

Bless you ....><>

Greetings again,

as I pray, I remember that I also am a granddad and I also would like healing and to also be a testimony to those who do not understand God's great kindness expressed in His love
and therefore, as I would like such for me, how much i want it also for your granddad, Roy... and for you also; God's everlasting kindness to be made manifest to you and for you, in Jesus name

Bless you ....><>
Amen, it is a blessing to be a granddad. I will also pray for your healing and for you to be a testimony for all to see, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.