• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My girl got saved!

Last night my 5 yr. old daughter kalie wanted to get saved.We asked her if she wanted us to pray with her and she wanted to do it by herself.So me and my wife went into our room to let her pray.She came into our room with a glow about her i have never seen.She said she prayed Dear Jesus i want to be saved and i love you much.Then we prayed together as a family.I praise God this morning for my child getting saved and blessing my family.God Bless!

Administrator
Staff Member
Amen brother amen :) I'm very happy for you and your family, especially your daughter.

Psalm 68:4
Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is the LORD-- rejoice in his presence!

Praise the Lord!!!! Thank you Jesus for drawing this child unto you! Lord let her grow in your word Lord and let her live her life devoted to you!!!!

So pleased to hear this. And so happy for you brother.

Praying His blessing for you all. As He does.

Eve

4Given,

That is wonderful news, she seems very advanced, I am thrilled for you all.

Lord bless this little girl as she grows to know you, look over her and guide her with your wisdom, Amen.

I asked my four year old the other day whilst we were in church to draw a picture message for God, he can bearly hold a pencil and he drew a very clear and unmistakable cross. I couldn't help but have a tear in my eye.

Our precious children are wonderful blessing to us all.

God Bless

Eve

Praise the Lord!!! Everytime when I hear someone whom got saved and accept Jesus into their lives and I gets very thrills and exciting!!! God is so awesome! He works in so wonderful ways! The ages are no matters, as long as they are God's children that counts! We still needs to pray for the lost souls in the world.

Jesus loves you!
Dav

4Given said:
Last night my 5 yr. old daughter kalie wanted to get saved.We asked her if she wanted us to pray with her and she wanted to do it by herself.So me and my wife went into our room to let her pray.She came into our room with a glow about her i have never seen.She said she prayed Dear Jesus i want to be saved and i love you much.Then we prayed together as a family.I praise God this morning for my child getting saved and blessing my family.God Bless!
"I tell you..there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one (potential) sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent" (Lk 15:7)

SLE.