• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

My Dog went insane

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I had a dog when I was a boy... I named him Stay.
It was such fun to play with Him. I can still remember calling him...

"Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!"

Sadly He went insane. I still don't know why?

hehehehehehe

Administrator
Staff Member
Ok, shame on me - I did not know your name, let alone being Bob :)

That was a funny joke. My dog's name is Lucky. Nothing funny about that unfortunately LOL :p

that was cute ! My friend had a cat named stupid ( I know very sad but funny we were teenagers) Well any how I took my friend home one night and when I left I was about a block away well ummm.... I hit the cat. Well thank goodness the cat was okay and ran away well here I am standing outside my cad in the street with all this people out on there porches (because it was nice outside) Yelling
" HERE STUPID HERE KITTY HERE STUPID" well I got a lot of bad looks and people where grumbeling "you are the one that hit it and now you are calling it stupid" lol lol ok sorry bye lol

Last edited:
PastorT said:
"Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!"
Pastor T

Do you have a problem making up your mind??? :confused:

( To which I hear you reply : "Well----Yes and No!" )

LOL

ROFL.... LOL

ICHTHUS Likes it... LOL

funny stuff i guess you coudl say!!!!

Love ICHTHUS!!!