• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

My Brothers and Sisters In "Christ", We Got To Quit , Running From "The Truth" We Must Let " The Word of God" Dwell in us Richly!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
We must come to the Realization that We are few in number and not many will be saved, and many will not "Believe the Truth", that many will claim, That they Know God and our "Lord and Savior" "Jesus Christ" They will try to cloud out, our belief. We must make a stand! We are surounded by all kind of forces, to explain, the "Truth" away. They will see the light in your eyes and hear the sound in your voice, that there is something that is different , about you, that they do not have! And they Wonder, What we have and they do not, it is the "Mark of GOD"! "stamp on our foreheads," and "SEALED"! Yes we are. So do not be dismayed, if you seem strange, if you feel, there is "something strange " is about to appear! "Fear not, your Redemption draws near":cool:

(Luke 17)NASB.
And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28“It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; 29but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30“It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

(Matthew 7).
13“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14“For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Christian Standard Bible
" when God patiently waited in the days of Noah while the ark was being prepared. In it a few--that is, eight people--were saved through water."

(John 14)
2In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go, ye know the way.

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; how know we the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also:

I remember my Aunt use to tell me, when we would set down at the Kitchen table and talk about GOD. "Chris, she would say; "everynow and then, you will run into a Traveler" I love the way, she would say that, with her head turn to the side with a smile on here face. And everynow and then I would , start singing a Hymn and she would, start patting her feet. And I loved her "Sweet Potato" pies! I would watch her mash those Sweet potatos not Yams, sweet potato, and slap that butter in that bowl, and spices, with that apron around her waist. Grab that rolling pin, place that dough and sprinkle that flour and start rolling, And we sit there talking about GOD, eating that "Red Golden Fried Chicken" waiting for that pie to get done. Yes sir, Talking about God fearing women, and everynow and then. She might say: Lets pray, might not be no trouble or nothing. And we would just start praying! I miss, my mother, my Aunt's, My grandmother, my granddaddy, my daddy too! Those women love to talk about God, And always told you to "Hang in there" It is not going to be easy, "If the mountain is not rough, how can you climb it, You need something, to hold on to" "Don't you understand"! Now days people in the church, tell you need to go see a christain or church counselor or the pastor. "You need some Homemade "Sweet Potato Pie" and a Piece of "Red Golden Fried Chicken" from Auntie's cast iron skillet. waiting on the pie to finish baking. The women would tell those young women, don't leave those husbands, Hold there hands, and pat those young women with tears in there eyes, I know what I am talking about, i saw these things with my own eyes and heard with my own little ears. My mother was one, them old women at home in the neighborhood would get together. Pray for sons and daughters, husbands, the bad little kids and big ones in the neighborhood too, "methodist, Baptist, congregationist, episcopalians, Jehovah Witnesses, 7th day Adventist. Yes they would be. Guess what ' alot of those sons and daughters, husbands, and the bad ones too, got saved full of the Holy Ghost. There was no respect of Nominations with God! Only thing they needed from the Local church, was for the Pastor just "Preach"! Easter plays and speeches for the little kids, the speeches was quoting "Holy Scripture"! same thing for Christmas. A program for little kids having speeches, qouting "Holy Scripture" then go home! Now that is what I remember!
The church doors only open up on Sunday Mornings! for Sunday School and Church serivces and closed at 1:00 pm. and choir practices on friday! Kids and Adult about a hour 4:00 kids 5:00 Adults 6:00 go home and Fry that Fish! the Church doors are closed! And the Gospel of Jesus Christ left and walked home. "For the Love of God begins in the Home and spreads abroad" and go out into world"

The naked unadulterated truth, so hard to find these days, and men with commitment. Some of us practice the truth physically, mentally and spiritualy, not an easy journey thats for sure, but he is worthy.