• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

My Brothers and Sisters in Christ, People want GOD, They don't want nothing to do with a church, They want GOD

Active
And there is only one way, to get to GOD, for there are no Detours or substitutes.
New American Standard 1977
Jesus said to him, “I am The Way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Berean Study Bible
And there will be a highway called The Way of Holiness. The unclean will not travel it—only those who walk in The Wayand fools will not stray onto it.
(Isaiah 35:8).BSB

The doors of a church cannot get you there, for many have tried that door and fell.
The doors of success cannot get you there, for a many have tried.
The doors of friendliness cannot take you there, for a many have tried that door, as well, and found them, to be liars!
For the doors of love, have also been tried, but when it had been but to the test, It cried, and could not stand the test.

My Brothers and sisters in Christ. "Give Them JESUS" and not the church! For Jesus will lead them , To "GOD the FATHER" and not The Church! and He will not let them down!

"No Substitutes No Detours" Put them in The Hand's of JESUS, and leave them there! No Detours No Substitutes, and No Compromise! and He Alone will lead them To The Father!:relieved:

This was a hard one!
That enemy was on my back! I sat down, I toss and I turn, i wrote I erased, i cut off everything, and turn on the Television to take my ease, My dreams and thoughts hunted me. of The things a many , had suffered thought out the years, trying to get to GOD, and all the stumbling blocks that has been place in their way, by those who have;

(Matthew 23:13)
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

My Brothers in Sisters in Christ, Put them in The Hands of Jesus and leave them there. They may think they are looking for a Church but they are not, "They are Looking for GOD" and There is only One Way to get there and that is Jesus our LORD. For these are dark days and darker days are ahead, and the pitch and valleys of the shadows of death.

Take them to Jesus and leave them there!