• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My Brother is Hikikomori -- Severe Anxiety Disorder Resulting in Aversion to Humans

My Brother experiences so much anxiety from the idea of interacting with other humans that he actually vomits and displays sickness until relieved of the necessity to go outside and socialize. He doesn't even do it deliberately, either.

My Brother sees humans as cruel, evil, wicked creatures that only want to do harm, and worse even than demons; because "Our own Mother hurt us more than any demon ever has! ... At least I can cast put the demons; I couldn't cast out our Mother! ... We could only pray and watch our prayers be ignored because *she* didn't want help from us, or God for that matter! ... All she cared about was her stupid pills; not her kids, not us!"

Our Mother was raped by her dad as a child, and apparently sired by him and her raped sister/mother. Our Dad had a similar situation as far as we can tell. Our Mom prayed for her dad's death, and he suffered a massive heartache that eventually killed him. Our Mother has a sorted history, longtime love of money and luxury, and her personality went from loving and nurturing to a hateful, self-loathing, bitter woman after her womb and ovaries were removed "because the baby turned into cancer". After that, in our infant years, she became our abuser, and not long later, began molesting us, and possibly raped my Brother, and maybe me.

For those wondering if I am serious about all the things I am saying on here: Yes. Every-single-thing I am sharing I live/d. I count myself fortunate. Our half siblings had it worse, our parents had it worse, and there are children out there who have been sold, whored, raped, abandoned, neglected, and abused *FAR FAR* worse since birth and even before, and many are aborted before they have any chance at all!

We live in a sick, violent, and perverse world that actively seeks to destroy innocence and snuff out the righteous, leaving the Truth, the Way, and the Life hard to find among those who will not share what is Good, only what is evil. I had to beg to be told what "You have to "get Saved"" means, after begging and trembling, and pleading for 3 days to receive an answer, and that's all I got! And this, from my Brother! Whom, at the time, had been thoroughly trained by our Mother to see me as the actual spawn of the devil, who was our Dad.

So, my hopes: Pray for my Brother, Mother, and Dad, as you feel right to do so. My Brother, at least, is willing to try, my Dad worships himself as a Mormon god or God-in-training that is equal to Jesus, and our Mom has given up to pursue leisure and "love" in her "last days on this earth," and they both chase sex as though a spouse or lover is the most glorious deliverance of their salvation from this life and its evils.

My Brother is sick: heart, mind, body, and soul. Please, ask his healing, comfort, help, reassurance, renewal of faith, strength, will to endure, or whatever comes to you in the Spirit. I love him, but he is wasting away, and not only do I feel trapped, but I feel he is forgetting his Salvation (mentioned in the Bible -- warned by Paul), and has outright said with increasing conviction and despair that he "want to give up. Let me give up!" And seems turned down a path of forsaking ABBA in a world that is desperately wicked and will not change, so "what is the point of trying?"

Also, I feel him, when we're together. Other Christian's have expressed a sense of the spirit of the room or other people. I feel my will to live, work, delight in the life and good YAH has given me, and even wake up drawn away when he is awake and near me. It *tangibly* comes back when he falls asleep, and now, even when he leaves the apartment! Only 1.5+ years ago, it took 8 hours of him being out of the apartment for me to feel the will to live *and thrive* wash over me, and now it is instant when he falls asleep or goes out the door!

Please, pray for us. I don't know what else I can do, but pray.

Active
Praying for both of you that you will put all of your hopes in the Lord Jesus Christ for all things.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.....
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...
11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

This reminds me of King David. He expresses he was born in iniquity (Psalms 51:5). I think he is referring to his great-grandparents from Ruth . There was a lot of rape, murder and incest surrounding King David during his life. Some of which he was personally guilty of. He asks God to forgive him of the sins of his youth (Psalms 25:7).

Psalm 51
Create in Me a Clean Heart, O God

(2 Samuel 12:1-12)

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.} Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

15O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

16For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

18Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

19Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Thanks you two, these are beautiful. I love that psalm of David: It make for an excellent prayer, I believe.

Staff Member
Greetings Yennee @Yennee

do you mind sharing your brother's name?
You can PM me if you prefer to not post here.

am and shall be praying

Jesus is Lord

Bless you both ....><>

Active
My Brother experiences so much anxiety from the idea of interacting with other humans that he actually vomits and displays sickness until relieved of the necessity to go outside and socialize. He doesn't even do it deliberately, either.

My Brother sees humans as cruel, evil, wicked creatures that only want to do harm, and worse even than demons; because "Our own Mother hurt us more than any demon ever has! ... At least I can cast put the demons; I couldn't cast out our Mother! ... We could only pray and watch our prayers be ignored because *she* didn't want help from us, or God for that matter! ... All she cared about was her stupid pills; not her kids, not us!"

Our Mother was raped by her dad as a child, and apparently sired by him and her raped sister/mother. Our Dad had a similar situation as far as we can tell. Our Mom prayed for her dad's death, and he suffered a massive heartache that eventually killed him. Our Mother has a sorted history, longtime love of money and luxury, and her personality went from loving and nurturing to a hateful, self-loathing, bitter woman after her womb and ovaries were removed "because the baby turned into cancer". After that, in our infant years, she became our abuser, and not long later, began molesting us, and possibly raped my Brother, and maybe me.

For those wondering if I am serious about all the things I am saying on here: Yes. Every-single-thing I am sharing I live/d. I count myself fortunate. Our half siblings had it worse, our parents had it worse, and there are children out there who have been sold, whored, raped, abandoned, neglected, and abused *FAR FAR* worse since birth and even before, and many are aborted before they have any chance at all!

We live in a sick, violent, and perverse world that actively seeks to destroy innocence and snuff out the righteous, leaving the Truth, the Way, and the Life hard to find among those who will not share what is Good, only what is evil. I had to beg to be told what "You have to "get Saved"" means, after begging and trembling, and pleading for 3 days to receive an answer, and that's all I got! And this, from my Brother! Whom, at the time, had been thoroughly trained by our Mother to see me as the actual spawn of the devil, who was our Dad.

So, my hopes: Pray for my Brother, Mother, and Dad, as you feel right to do so. My Brother, at least, is willing to try, my Dad worships himself as a Mormon god or God-in-training that is equal to Jesus, and our Mom has given up to pursue leisure and "love" in her "last days on this earth," and they both chase sex as though a spouse or lover is the most glorious deliverance of their salvation from this life and its evils.

My Brother is sick: heart, mind, body, and soul. Please, ask his healing, comfort, help, reassurance, renewal of faith, strength, will to endure, or whatever comes to you in the Spirit. I love him, but he is wasting away, and not only do I feel trapped, but I feel he is forgetting his Salvation (mentioned in the Bible -- warned by Paul), and has outright said with increasing conviction and despair that he "want to give up. Let me give up!" And seems turned down a path of forsaking ABBA in a world that is desperately wicked and will not change, so "what is the point of trying?"

Also, I feel him, when we're together. Other Christian's have expressed a sense of the spirit of the room or other people. I feel my will to live, work, delight in the life and good YAH has given me, and even wake up drawn away when he is awake and near me. It *tangibly* comes back when he falls asleep, and now, even when he leaves the apartment! Only 1.5+ years ago, it took 8 hours of him being out of the apartment for me to feel the will to live *and thrive* wash over me, and now it is instant when he falls asleep or goes out the door!

Please, pray for us. I don't know what else I can do, but pray.

I will pray now for you and your brother and if and when possible get as far from these two as you can. It would be wonderful if they would truly repent and show remorse but I have my doubts because it seems they insist on being their own god, lord of their own life, deciding good and evil for themselves (Genesis 3:5). Your brother is so damaged he requires medication AND learning how to turn on his parasympathetic nervous system (it counters anxiety syndrome) for this he needs to learn deep meditation and practice relaxation exercises. And this will only help greatly but not cure his agoraphobia. May the Lord intervene and help you both heal and show you the way to overcome. Be blessed in His shem....I will pray now.