• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Much needed prayer

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

My mom passed away 4 months ago. Since then each day has been a struggle. My anxiety has been horrible and now I am struggling to get my blood pressure under control. I’m doing my best to trust God through all this. Tomorrow I’m going back to church after not going for a long time. I ask for prayers for my health and my walk with Jesus. Thank you

I’m so sorry for your loss, friend. My heart goes out to you at this time. Losing a special person in our lives is very hard, and the impact of such a loss is deep. The sorrow can affect us in many ways. It’s important to let yourself go through the process and give yourself as much time as you need. I lost my dad almost 3 years ago and it was unexpected. I still miss him, and I can understand how devastating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to surround you with His comfort and heal you whenever you hurt. I’d also suggest that you talk to a grief counselor. I know it's not easy, but stay strong. Hugs & prayers.

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
@Desi28
Greetings,

My mom passed away 4 months ago. Since then each day has been a struggle. My anxiety has been horrible and now I am struggling to get my blood pressure under control. I’m doing my best to trust God through all this. Tomorrow I’m going back to church after not going for a long time. I ask for prayers for my health and my walk with Jesus. Thank you
how are you now?

May you know the Peace of God in Jesus Christ the Lord

Bless you ....><>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Prayer Request 3
J Prayer Request 1
P Prayer Request 3