• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Most Christians now days, Hide between The Fig Leaves of the pages of the Bible when GOD calls out “Adam Where Art Thou”!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Why, because they are afraid. They know they have sinned or living in it. But instead of Hiding among the "Fig Leaves" of "The Bible", Turn to those pages that point out yours sins, "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow"

7And the eyes of both were opened, and they perceived that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons to go round them.

8And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day; and both Adam and his wife hid themselves from the face of the Lord God in the midst of the trees of the garden. 9And the Lord God called Adam and said to him, Adam, where art thou? 10And he said to him, I heard thy voice as thou walkedst in the garden, and I feared because I was naked and I hid myself. 11And God said to him, Who told thee that thou wast naked, unless thou hast eaten of the tree concerning which I charged thee of it alone not to eat? 12And Adam said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me—she gave me of the tree and I ate. 13And the Lord God said to the woman, Why hast thou done this? And the woman said, The serpent deceived me and I ate. (BST).

We must stop hiding from the "scriptures' that points out our sins. For those are the ones that "WASH US" and makes us "White as Snow" for they are "The WORDs of GOD"! that was made flesh and walked among us and we beheld His Glory, full of Grace and truth. Yes you are guilty, go to the very words that condemns you, for only there can you find the mercy that you need, wrap up in the most Holiness of Grace that you can never imagine that exist.

Stop Hiding among the "Fig Leaves" of the pages of The Bible and let your knees shake in the humbleness of a repented mind as you approach "The Throne of Grace! With this in mind: "Let us therefore come bodly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16) KJV.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Adam Where Are You! I looked among the Fig trees, You was not there! I looked within "The Temple Courts" I cannot find you there, Adam where are you! Adam I pass by the market place by "colonnade" and I didn't see you. You wasn't near Mt.Olivet I cannot find you, nor can I hear the steps of the sound of your feet.
Adam are you hiding from me or have you wondered away, if you have, your wondering will only lead to a emptiness of carelessly wandering, come home son for I know you hear My Voice. I Am the true Way, that you cannot see, My Way, is a highway of Hope travel By Faith, listen unto my voice and come home, in time you will see, but for now you must trust me. Come home my son. No matter what you have done, I Am your Father, I have Loved you before the Foundations of The World you were mine then so are you mine now. Your wounds will heal but you still must suffer, for just a little while longer. :pensive: Let Patients have her perfect works.