• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

More New Features

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm on a roll with new features, don't mind me.

First, I'd like to point out that I restored the original editor toolbar icons. Even though the custom ones I placed were nice, I realized they are a bit confusing, some icons didn't even properly represent the feature itself and overall may have been a bit too light. I will find nicer replacements and more accurately representing its feature the icons are for.

Member Reputations Enabled

For every 90 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 100 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Max reputation clicks per 24hrs: 10

How many posts must a user have before his reputation hits count on others? (50)

How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others? (10)

Updates from previous blog post...

Links and Downloads Manager
LDM is a general-purpose link and file manager, which handles user uploads and downloads in a flexible way. A range of media players is integrated into LDM and others are included as plugin extras.

Users can offer comments and rate the links/downloads. Each user is allowed one rating and many comments per entry, and can freely edit these if he/she changes his mind. Each user can flag links as his/her "Favorites"

You can upload these file types (all moderated prior to approval):

MIME types
bmp, gif, jpe, doc, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, psd, txt, zip.

Media types
mpg, mpeg, wmv, mp3, swf, asf, wma, avi, wav, mov, divx

(This is currently in testing waters, so upload your files and I will see if this system is worth keeping).

*** Click here ***

Fixed:
Members can now actually view the Bible Glossary area. I was not aware that the permissions were incorrectly set. I've fixed that.