• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Mission Funds

Hello Everyone,

I've been really stressed out about raising funds for a trip to Germany this summer. Please pray that God will give me his assurance that he'll provide all I need. The due date is April 11th, and I still need $1090. It seems like a mountain, but God is even bigger. Please pray for a faith-strengthening experience. Thank you, brothers and sisters!

UPDATE

It is April 8th, I have mailed in all the money necessary! PRAISE JESUS - I'm going to Germany! Thank you so much for your prayers!

:thumbs_up missionary five am piligram. do you remember me?
am studing whith a member of a baptist mision board or bmb, and yesterday offers hem go to marruecos (africa) and he couldn`t go there be cause he is doind other thing now. let`s pray and let me talk whith him for you contact him, maybe he can help you. am here in colombia (southamerica)and am a pastor here. my english is not good but be patient, ahh. if you want write me back to [email protected] and tell me how is going your traveling ¿o.k.? love you bro`........ED. :thumbs_up