Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Ministry of Hope

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Meggie Merchant, Jan 5, 2018.

1. My church is participating in a program called Ministry of Hope for cancer patients and caregivers. It’s eight weeks of training and then we are sent out as “lay ministers”. I think this will be a great thing for me. Hope and faith and love are so important. I want to give all of that to anyone that has felt that pain and loneliness like I have. I know how much a kind word can help. Amen

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Greetings,

Thank you for sharing this.

Please keep us updated. May you know God's peace in Jesus Christ the Lord,

Bless you ....><>

4. The Lord wants me to stay home I guess. I've got a wicked cold. I hate missing church. I called a few people but no one was venturing out in the frigid weather. I came back inside and turned on Songtime Radio w Adam Miller. Adam preaches now and then at my church. I just love his good words. He is a kind and devout man w all good surrounding him. I can feel it when I am next to him. God Bless.

5. I have been told by people I trust that Miracles DO occur. My therapist told me of a parishioner at his church was wheelchair bound w no hope of walking again. A healer laid hands on her and she's walking again. Another parishioner said she was going for surgery and a devout woman laid hands on her and she was cured. Also a friend of theirs that was very sick w no cure was healed as well. They are using her as a case study now. Amazing.
    Does anyone have testimonials of the Heavenly Fathers miracles? Please share if you do. Amen

amadeus2 likes this.
  6. If I were you, I would dump the therapist and go see the healer.
    What "church" did the healer represent?

7. Why? My therapist is a good and kind man. He has helped me a lot. He is a Christian. I don’t know these healers personally. I do know the individuals that told me these stories and I believe them. The woman at my church who was healed I feel very close too. She is a true Deciple of God. I know there are others out there that have witnessed amazing things through Our Lord. I want to hear their stories.
    Blessings

Sent from a mobile device
    amadeus2 likes this.