• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Mind Your Mouth

The bible says, pray in and out of season, but prayers may not work in all situation.
Sometime in the life of a Christian all we need is effectual fervent prayer, for a prayerful life is a powerful life.

But sometime prayer may not help but we need to flee, the bible says flee from them, be not unequally yoked with them,

Sometime is to talk, command me according to the works of my deed for all power has been given……

Sometime we need to short our mouth and wait on the Lord, for those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.

But above all we need to be watchful of our mouth, of what we say to our self and to others. The bible says... And they overcame him by their testimony and the word of their mouth. There is power in your mouth.
do not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy, if you are a child of God, you are a target of the devil, and if you are too hurt for him to come close to, he seek to catch you by your word.

Mark 12:13/ Luke 20:20... Then they sent Him some of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words

When they find not fault in Jesus, they try to trap Him by His word.

Are you a child of God and you still saying to yourself or to other people….
You must be crazy,
I am crazy
F***k off,
To hell with you
I am in trouble
Etc.
WHY..? Have you forgotten that as a man thinks in his heart so is he?
How could you have forgotten so soon that what goes into a man does not defile him but what come out of his mouth? Or did you not read in your bible that when you decree a thing it shall be established
Jesus said, watch and pray that we may not fell into temptation.

Take not, every word that comes out of your mouth count, because you are not of this world, you have been transform by his blood.
Keep the fire
And
Mind your mouth.
bless you.
Crossabove.