• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Micheal

heya..

i was wondering, have any of u heard of Michael W. Smith... an if u have, do u like him... an do u have any of his CD's???

i personally like his CF entitled 'freedom'... its a great musical CD...

so, wots the verdict? good/bad??

aww Aimz Michael W Smith - he's just the best. :thumbs_up Worship and Worship Again we have on dvd and cd - it's awesome just watching as well as listening to him. I'm a big fan in case you haven't realised!!! :shade:

yay!!! someone else who likes him!!

i think hes awesum 2, altho i do not have many of his CD's... or songs. but yea. he's a gooden, an a keeper!!

yeah i am jealous of him cos he can play Piano Really well... :):) i guess that why i liek him... LOL try anfd pick up a few things off of him.. and he is a great inspiration i have a few of his songs.. so yeha but no Origional's... but i have seen a few origionals of him playing... and i liked it. so yeah. i have herd of him and yeha i think he is pretty good...

Love Simon!!!