• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Mercy Me!

"I can only Imagine" by Mercy Me

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

Glory to God! This song gets me every time!

Yes, you're right, Coconut...this song still impresses me.
I remember that the first 2 or 3 times when I listened to it I had tears in my eyes...Even now it has a strong impact over me.
Praise the Lord!

Christina :love:

yea...mercy me are great....i just bought there new CD, and I love it....you can really see their heart come through in the songs....

I love that style of songwriting....

yay!

that's so funny i was listening to mercy me as i read this post! this is like the very first post about christian "culture" (is that a term...i dont know!) that I can contribute too!! Chris ("topher") introduced me to mercy me...and I love the song Here With Me...it is so beautiful...I have it on repeat now...which some know is a big difference from 50 cent lol :p

I love that song makes me teary ! You want to know what really is awesome though for me is hearing my 6 yr old sing it ! Its awesome to hear my kids or any kids praising and loving the Lord. Joyfully ~ Jlu

heya

yea, that song is an awesum song!!! i love it soo much!!! its just makes me think...

"i can only imagine what is guna b like in heaven"

an i imagine some awesum stuff!!! specially afta readin parts of revelation 21-23 about heaven... AWESUM stuff!!

but yea, its an awesome song!!!

Just recently , that song has been my anthem . When my time is over , what a day that will be ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Coconut said:
"I can only Imagine" by Mercy Me

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

Glory to God! This song gets me every time!
coool . . .just heard it this morning in a worship service . . . "will I sing HALLELUJAH. . .will I be able to speak at all" . . .hmmmmm i can only imagine :love:

I started crying when I first heard that song 4 days later and 12 listens later I am still crying when I hear it. An amazing Annoited band for Christ

Dont you love this guys voice its perfect for such an amazing prayer well I see this song as a prayer to God about His future....