• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Media Library - Dr. Charles Stanley: Living Through Your

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Staff Member
Dr. Charles Stanley: Living Through Your Circumstances
(click here to watch and comment)

Dr. Charles Stanley: Living Through Your Circumstances (19 min 16 sec)
Uploaded on 10-29-13 at 01:25 PM by Chad
Sermon - YouTube

Author's Description:

About a week or so back I had posted a prayer request. I was going through a very difficult time adjusting to where God had put me. I wanted to know when I could go back home and also how to deal with this unpleasant situation.

Very shortly afterwards God led me to this sermon - it was His reply and pretty much answered everything - that I would have to stay longer than I wanted to and to deal with this as outlined in the sermon.

In the end God also showed me one of the reasons why I'm here - to learn to be content even in a difficult situation - just as Paul the Apostle had. I'm not in jail as Paul was (although it sure feels like it) and I don't think I'm of the same caliber as Paul, but it's nice to know that we went through the same thing!

This is from Dr. Charles Stanley's In Touch radio broadcast from October 5, 2011, "Living Through Your Circumstances, Part 1." If you would like to listen to Part 2, please go to In Touch: www.intouch.org and check the audio archives for the October 6, 2011 entry. There's also a video version of the full sermon in the video archives. I chose this part 1 of the radio version because this section spoke to my prayers specifically. Also, with this version I can highlight the Bible passages that Dr. Charles Stanley was teaching from a whole lot easier than with the video version. Anyway, I hope this blesses you as much as it did me!

Tags: http://www.talkjesus.com/media/tag/

Dr. Charles Stanley: Living Through Your Circumstances[/B]
(click here to watch and comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.