• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

May God Use Me

Hi you all,
could you please keep me in your prayers this week. I will be speaking to about 100 kids in the 5th and 6th grade and 30 volunteers in their winter retreat. My the thoughts of my mid and the words of my mouth be pleasing to HIM.

My prayer is that God may reveal HIM self in a mighty way to these kids and make everlasting changes in their lives with or with out speakers, band or any other planned activities in this retreat.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Let the Holy Spirit anoint you...

Let the Holy Spirit anoint you and anoint every one who listens to you. Give yourself to the Holy Spirit without any doubt, fears and anxieties. He will speak through you...:love:

Thank you all for your prayers. the winter retreat went great and God was glorified....but then again I am not sure why we are surprised by that. We had some students come to know God as their personal Lord and savior and others became closer to God in their walk. To God be the Glory. Thanks again.

Sorry I missed the event brother. But i pray that you will be a blessing, and knowing the gifting of the LOrd.

Amen