• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Marks of a Christian

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Rom 12:9; Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.
Rom 12:10; Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor;
Rom 12:11; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
Rom 12:12; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer,
Rom 12:13; contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality.
Rom 12:14; Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Rom 12:15; Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
Rom 12:16; Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation.
Rom 12:17; Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
Rom 12:18; If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
Rom 12:19; Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
Rom 12:20; "BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."
Rom 12:21; Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A simple passage, I've read it many times. But tonight, the thought came to me "what is a Christian?"
There are many other passages I could add to this.... but when I picture a "Christian" in my mind, this is the kind of person I think they would be.