• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Mark of The Beast

I am just curious on people's thought about the prophecy in Revelation 13 that talks about the 'Mark of the Beast'. What is this Mark of the Beast? Also, if someone has accepted Jesus into their hearts and believes they are saved takes this Mark, does that mean they lose their salvation?

In peace

Loyal
I'm not entirely sure how to interpret it. First thing to notice is that in the first verse of chapter 14 there is the vision of people with the name of the father of the lamb on their foreheads. The mark is the sign of identity - who we belong to, and we either belong to the Lamb/Father or to the beast. I'm not at all convinced it's a literal mark on the forehead, and I'm not worried about biometric identity cards etc in this respect either.

Revelation is very clearly linked to the vision in Daniel 7, where the four beasts are identified as human kingdoms that seek to rule in the place of God and wage war against his holy ones.

My thinking at the moment is that it's better not to try and identify which particular kingdom or structure of power is the beast. Rather to see that every power system that does not submit to God ends up destroying and devouring people, and takes on a beastly nature and identity.

I have no doubt that the first readers saw the Roman Empire in the portrait of the beast. In earlier generations, others saw the kingdoms of Greece and Syria in Daniel's dreams. It can also be written small in the destructive power grabbing we see in so many of our communities and workplaces.

The beastly power that destroys demands total allegiance (mark of the beast), and the life-giving power of the Father and the Lamb demands our whole lives too. Revelation 13 and 14 ask us which we are going to follow.

I offer all this tentatively. I know that many here have a very different understanding of these passages.

Last edited:
Loyal
I am just curious on people's thought about the prophecy in Revelation 13 that talks about the 'Mark of the Beast'. What is this Mark of the Beast? Also, if someone has accepted Jesus into their hearts and believes they are saved takes this Mark, does that mean they lose their salvation?

In peace

my thoughts and that all they are, is the if you take the mark you have to basically worship the beast you will loose salvation. Better to die then take the mark.

Our society had been moving to a digital cashless society faster then ever it will happen sooner or later.

Revelation 13:15
And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Revelation 14:9 ,10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Dave M @Hekuran ! The topic of the Mark of the Beast came to mind after I watched a YT video that talked about a card in Kenya that will be used as the "single source of truth" to every body. The card is suppose to carry everything from your banking, health insurance/history, people in your family, govt' benefits, even how much land you have and where. Idk, having that much information on one card seems sketchy to me.

The video ties this together with the part in Revelation 13 where it says that no one can Buy or sell unless they receive this mark. Could this tie into the world moving towards a cashless society in order to prepare us for the Mark that the one world government (beast in Rev 13 and Daniel 7) implements worldwide?

Peace be to you all

I will put the answer in here even though many disagree with most everything I share. I hate breaking up my work because people only take what they want and reject everything else. Cest la vie ! They do it with all the gospels I guess, God will judge in the end.
Revelation 13:18
18Here is a call for (wisdom): Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666 .

Berean Literal Bible
Here is the wisdom. The one having understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for it is a man's number, and its number is six hundred sixty-six.
King James Bible
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Mark of the Beast?????

I am going to address (THE MARK) , the 666 issue. In scripture it says it is a( number of a man) or number( of man) in some bibles.... makes no difference to meaning.
As we know Christ was
flesh not that he was flesh first....... but that by Spirit He became flesh through Incarnation, He had only one human parent, therefore only had 23 chromo-
somes from His mother. Natural man is conceived through two parents and receives chromosomes from each parent. Christ being of Divine origin was therefore,
not a typical man, I don't have to tell any of you that. Any way, that is why the image of the beast is the image of a man he has chromosomes from both parents a man and woman.

Man's DNA consist of carbon atoms.... carbon -which has 6 protons,6electrons, and 6neutrons. Christ's DNA would not have a father seed, like typical
man. He would have had Spirit attached to the carbon of His DNA making Him a perfect Human of Divine origin.
The Man of Sin is conceived by natural conception and will have beast seed attached to his Carbon atoms6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, meaning he will have animal and fallen angel seed added to his DNA this will make him
a Nephilim offspring, not Holy Spirit. The deception is an extraterrestrial one and the man of sin is in alliance with this. He is of Edom Jewish lineage, the Elect know who he is already , he is on earth just not in our faces yet. I will explain that another time.

All beast system participants will inject a false marker to men's DNA made up of animal markers (this is fallen angel knowledge), with the false hope of long life.
It can be done through carbon atoms. Carbon is a bond or adhesive if you will and other DNA STRANDS from OTHER CREATURES can be added to the Carbon.
Man's Carbon number is 666, animals of different species have various Carbon numbers plants as well , but man's is 666.

This "New science" comes with the false hope of giving eternal life . People to receive it will be rendered irredeemable because they are a new form of Nephilim. The fallen angels have created a new way to make their offspring.
The Fifth Trumpet Rev.9:3-7
3And out of the smoke, locusts descended on the earth, and they were given power like that of the scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only (those) who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
…5The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them. 7And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men.…

The image of the beast Rev.13 is the Image of the Coat of Arms of the Family from which the
beast gave his own power , authority and throne to , I will share that soon, don't want to be berated for long post. Not my fault that years of indoctrination in false doctrine have to be addressed.

This family chosen by satan will administer to man the mark to the carbon marker that will able this mark to infiltrate mans DNA.
I have not disclosed here the family of
The Man of Sin who has not been revealed yet, but very soon....he is already here, his full embodiment by satan is soon .He will be revealed in face and name ......once satan is cast out from before
the gates of heaven Rev12:12. During great stress and calamity he will be revealed. Michael the Arch Angel is at present re-
straining his revealing. As soon as the restrainer is removed he will be revealed. First the peace deal of Trump and Jared Kushner must happen which will be broken promptly . The Sacrifice - the abolishing of the rememberance of Christ death must come , and at the end of the 62 weeks (which is now upon Israel) is complete, then sudden desolation and his revealing. The mark given to man will infiltrate man's

DNA and attach to the carbon atoms and form a new DNA MARK. This will ren-
der man , as I said ,not man- but like a beast.

Satan has been trying to get man to believe in Evolution and those who believe they evolved from primates- (of animal
to begin with) will be most open to the mark. This is all part of the alien deception which professes extraterrestrial over the existence of God.
Christian's are made in the Image of the Son of Man, who is God Incarnate and the Holy Spirit is in our carbon copy when FULL RESTORATION is reached.

Fallen angel
knowledge is used to develop the technology and it already is in existence. "As in the days of Noah so shall it be in the
days=(end of the age) of the coming of the SON OF MAN". The story of Jacob
and Esau is the mystery concerning this. "The Red Stew" is the mark, the stew was red because it was uncooked and contains blood.
This is a mystery revealed...The mark was cooked up by Israel and will come out of Israel. Jacob(Israel) not talking about the man but the reason for him as the symbol =where in this case it will come from.

Esau takes it in haste because he is famished from laboring in the wilderness. This represents the non-kosher animal mark. That is why God calls Esau 'Edom'= Red.
Many due to the distress in Israel will demand a relief to their suffering and famine and take the Mark!
The Holy Spirit will not be able to dwell in this beast, in the image of man. As Christians we are made in Christ's image, those of the beast
system are made into the Man of Sin's image.

So, satan who decided to deceive Eve in the form of a serpent will at the end of the age dwell in a man who will have a DNA
mark making him a beast, I would say a befitting ending to him who used an animal as the means of the first deception.

They will use the need for commodities, food water , housing ex....... to get people to take the mark. They will not allow any-
one to buy or sell unless they worship the image of the beast and receive the mark through their hand or forehead.They become the image of his name "BEAST"
This is what is coming down the pike,
a broad road with a hefty toll! Many will receive this mark. Fellow Christians, wait and attain to the 1,335, days of Daniel I will explain that another time. To much knowledge to share all at once, I could go on and on.

Trust in the Lord no matter what you are confronted with and Arch Angel Michael will protect you. And you will be blessed!

Is what I am saying far fetched ?The offspring of the fallen watchers began defiling themselves with animals. The book of Jasher says:

4:18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

The Book of Enoch also supports this record, saying that after the fallen angels merged their DNA with women, they, "began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish" (7:5,6)

The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Sam 21:20; 23:20).
The same method used in animals is pretty much the same application to human genes I am no geneticist though. But for sure a much less invasive method has been developed for humans.

You can't make this stuff up!

Preceding Generations Forgotten Ecclesiastes 1:8-10

…8All things are wearisome; Man is not able to tell it. The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor is the ear filled with hearing. 9That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun. 10Is there anything of which one might say, "See this, it is new "? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us.…

Through science's fallen angel knowledge they have developed an application which can be placed in the flesh through the hand or forehead.

Last edited:
A Puzzle Piece to the Beast System...... I am putting this here because I have begun to reveal the Mark of the Beats, now I will elaborate concerning some more players.
Also, revealing the Chosen Family that satan has given his own power , authority and throne to.

Francis is the last "Pope" and is the 8th king of Rev.17
Revelation 17:9-14
9 “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
also, they are seven kings, 10. of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when
he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it be-
longs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet
received a kingdom, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These
are united in yielding their power and authority to the beast; 14 they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb
will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and
faithful.”

John saw the last kings of the Vatican. The Lateran Treaty of 11,Feburary 1929 made the Vatican and
Vatican City a Kingdom within a kingdom and gave us the last Kings.

Pope Francis is the eighth. John's vision is centrally located on the last three. He is told there are
7KINGS (this is important) five have fallen=died, he sees Pope John Paul II who is the ( one who is) he saw
him in a present type way, seeing him at his reign. Then is told ,the other has not yet come, but when he does he
must remain only a little while. This is Pope Benedict XVI his reign is short in comparison to PJP2. Not only
that, the accuracy of this understanding is supported by the fact, he himself relinquished his reign before it was
time and is the first Pope to do so. This supports the statement made to St. John " AND WHEN HE COMES HE
MUST REMAIN ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME". He shortened his reign or at least it was shortened by influ-
encing factors. I say factions. You reap what you sow.

This brings us to this eighth who is called the beast. That is because this is a beast system appointed Pope.
St. John is told " As for the beast who was , and is not, it is
an eighth, ( John is seeing the beast from the view point of its end="who was" and "is not" from where John is standing). "But it belongs to the seven" Francis- the beast system appointed Pope
belongs to the last seven elected"

SIMPLY:
John is being shown the destruction of the beast system government=
Masonic ruled. Their Pope (put into power) is of the seven, and is an eighth, Francis has been put into power at the Vatican by this
system. He is an eighth but is of the seven,= of the mind set and completes what was started by them especially PJP2,
concerning the dissolution of the faith.

But the seven were truly appointed through legitimate election Francis was not elected but placed as
one of the seven to be a Pope, by the Masonic. He will reign for an hour with this beast system government which is going to
destruction. He actually- is in one of the ten horns of the beast system- he is one of the diadems or crowns = KINGS ,appointed to reign with the other
nine horns. He is the eighth and is going to perdition and all those who follow him are as well. He is going to be
a wrap for ROME , in which will be destroyed soon. "Rome will completely loose the faith" prior to the physical destruction of it.

The spiritual destruction is going full throttle. Many Traditional Catholics are coming out of her (Rome) and all retaining the truth.
The Vatican is a wrap for the deception for Catholics. This does not mean other denominations are not experiencing a spiritual deception from among their own.
Paul's Farewell to the Ephesians Acts 20:28-30
…28Keep watch over yourselves and the entire flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood. 29I know that after my departure, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30Even from your own number, men will rise up and distort the truth to draw away disciples after them.…

we guard against them simply by standing on the scriptures which teach us truth. But greater than that , that truth is revealed by the Holy Spirit. If my writings have been read in here , we learn that sometimes scripture is falsely interpreted,
especially concerning the Lord's mother. Unfortunately because of wolves in sheep's clothing in the RCC , her name has been maligned due to false interpretations and false honor given by popes in surface practices but not true love. Satan therefore , has been successful in getting men to reject any true doctrine concerning her, CHECK MATE for satan on many souls. Not mine though.

The Man of Lawlessness 2Thessalonians 2:9-11
…9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie,…

Proverbs 4:6
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will guard you.

The spiritual deception of Rome, has reached "Christians globally. It has gotten men to reject scriptural truths which are imperative to the life of Christians.
They have used the instrumentality of the "Seat of Peter" -burial place of Peter, to deceive many. Satan from Rome , will deceptively get people
to reject Christ. This will escalate in intensity as the agenda moves forward.

Those of you here in pursuit of truth know, this actually rejects the tenets of the faith, which Christ Himself laid.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

They have pushed Christ out and satan in.

Matthew 24:26-28

The Return of the Son of Man

26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not
believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of
the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the eagles will gather.…

Some bibles have vultures. No difference to what is being said here. The Jews know he is speaking of an un-
clean thing.

Leviticus11:12-14

Clean and Unclean Animals

…12'Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you. 13These, moreover, you shall de-
test among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, 14and the
kite and the falcon in its kind,…

Some people think that just because St. Peter's carcass is buried under the Vatican the Church is built upon the
ROCK. This is prophetic what Christ is saying and is being fulfilled now. The lightning statement Matthew 24:27
is a prophetic one and has come to past. For surely Rome is in the West of Europe and the lightning has flashed and hit
there to let us know satan has control of the Vatican -FULLY!

1 Peter 5: 12-14

Benediction and Farewell

…12Through Silvanus, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and
testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it. 13The church in Babylon, chosen together with
you, sends you greetings, as does my son Mark. 14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you
who are in Christ.…

St. Peter calls Rome (Babylon) this is true then and now, and is reiterated in the Book of Revelation.

Interestingly enough this letter is called a (BENEDICTION) a blessed farewell , with Pope Benedict XVI we
have the farewell. It is over the antichrist spirit is in full power in the Vatican

the spirit of Abaddon, Apollyon is ruling from his dark recess of a pit! Wait until he's fully unleashed!
Apollyon is not satan (Lucifer) but rather a watcher who was closed off and covered over by rocks deep within the earth.
And as the lightning comes from the east and flashes in the west, so
shall it be in the days when Christ coming is at hand. As Christ said 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from the sky,
so will Babylon fall in these end times! The signal of the lightning is to let us know satan is running things from
Rome . The Pope is not the Man but is a king appointed by satan who will reign with the man himself, for one hour . He is to be revealed soon to the world.
But for the purpose of sealing all the Elect I will reveal him in here, in this cycle of post.

Witnesses Against Israel Amos 3:6-8
…6If a trumpet sounds in a city, will the people not tremble? If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? 7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets. 8The lion has roared—who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken—who will not prophesy?…

I believe the Trumpets will sound during Trump's reign = the judgements against earth will begin!
We are in the time of rebellion!
2Thessalonians 2:3.

3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed.

The grooming that has taken place through heretic Popes has resulted in the full occupation of the spirit of destruction. I would like to
add : Pope Benedict's resignation on Feb. 11th 2013 is the same day as the Lateran Treaty signing.

Now, the Beast the Harlot rides upon is not just the seven hills of Rome, for it is stated in Rev.17:15 -18, that the
waters that you saw , where the harlot is seated . Are People and MULTITUDES and NATIONS, and tongues.

These peoples nations and tongues are United through the United Nations, there is meaning within meaning . And
more specifically it is the G7 nations who are the main powers amongst the nations. They are - 1. The United
States of America,2. The United Kingdom, 3. Italy, 4 Germany, 5.France 6. Japan 7Canada. The Harlot wields
her power specifically off the Back of these nations. This will bring us to the Image of the Beast Rev.13. I will
not fully get into that yet. Knowing the image will give direction in knowing who the MARK OF THE BEAST will come from
There is a House which the dragon has given all his power and throne to. MOCKERY of God, he too has a lineage. I will reveal after this cycle.

But the 10 horns of the beast are the 10 branches of the EU.

European Union

This article is part of a series on the

politics and government of
European Union

1Executive

2Legislature

3Judiciary

4 Central Bank

5 Court of Auditors

6Other Bodies

7 Policies and issues

8Elections

9Law

10 European Council

Since Pope Francis is called the 8th, he is part of the 8th horn, if you notice he is very much involved in
This is the system in place currently and will always be the influence of Governments even the beast out of the earth continues in the worship of this system which is run by the Rothschild's .
The Vatican too is in their power!
Government affairs of nations, all newly elected presidents of the United States have to pay a visit to the Vatican ,this has been in more recent years, anyway. The Vatican is always involved in politics and influences nations through the "faith". I use
that term loosely. The great city which has dominion over the Kings of the earth through the use of the faith, is Rome. A blow to the head
Will come with the Witnesses.

Continued.....

Loyal
You should get together with Bendito :) You Really think people are going to read all of 'this'?!

Loyal
Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Dave M @Hekuran ! The topic of the Mark of the Beast came to mind after I watched a YT video that talked about a card in Kenya that will be used as the "single source of truth" to every body. The card is suppose to carry everything from your banking, health insurance/history, people in your family, govt' benefits, even how much land you have and where. Idk, having that much information on one card seems sketchy to me.

The video ties this together with the part in Revelation 13 where it says that no one can Buy or sell unless they receive this mark. Could this tie into the world moving towards a cashless society in order to prepare us for the Mark that the one world government (beast in Rev 13 and Daniel 7) implements worldwide?

Peace be to you all
Cards can be stolen or lost, so it's not secure. That's why I believe it will evolve into the chip which I have spoken of.

Loyal
You should get together with Bendito :smile: You Really think people are going to read all of 'this'?!
LOL Don't blame me Sue...This is a chat forum...I don't like word walls either. I think our friend BnB has a bit of it here but its too much for me to want to read all at once. I dig for my info but generally, I come here to relax and spend time with friends...I don't come here to get deep into any particular subject. :grin:

Loyal
@Body and Blood

No doubt you have some good points -- but -- as you've observed from other posters -- your 'wall of words' probably isn't going to be read.

BTW -- The book of Enoch that you mentioned is not considered part of the Canon of Scripture.

And, yes, this Is a chat forum

I'm beginning to sound like a moderator -- I'm not. but , as you'll observe the posts are pretty much short and to the point.

Loyal
LOL The Book of Enoch is not part of cannon but..BUT it is a good reference book...Also. Name one Christian who is a reader, who reads ONLY the bible....The Book of Enoch is far better than most other books..

Loyal
Bendito -- when it comes to Bible reading -- I stick with the 66 books that are in it. I also look at Google for what sounds plausible.

One poster some time ago said he would Not touch google articles because they were not inspired. I'd pointed out that a person can get any translation of Bible by Googling it. :)

Loyal
As for books to read -- I'm good with most any medical mystery / drama. Body of Proof is a TV program that I enjoy. Medical examiner and police department. I Do have devotionals I read.