Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Maranatha!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Trumpeter, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I belong to no church named of men. I belong to The Lord, YahuShua HaMashiach, whom you call Jesus and Christ. And together with all those who are His is The Church in which I dwell.

The Lord gave me this scripture as my calling when I was a young Christian:

Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

My wife and I asked Jesus into our hearts in 1979 after my wife was invited by a neighbour to view a film about the mark of the beast at the Calvary Temple. She said the sinners prayer at the meeting and brought a salvation pamphlet home where I asked The Lord into my heart.

Praise The Lord!

Sent from a mobile device
    Chad and ThankfulCarl like this.
  2. @Trumpeter

Welcome to the forum, friend and brother! May God walk with you here as you walk with Him.

3. God bless you!

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Trumpeter

Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Jesus the Christ (YahuShua HaMashiach).
    That you may find fellowship here in this online Christian Community.

Once again be welcome!
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

5. Thank you and God bless!

6. Can someone tell me what happened to my post?
    P.S. I tried contacting mods through contact feature but got no response so I don't know if they got my message.
    God bless.

7. Hello Brother,
    Sorry you've had a problem with one of your postings. A couple of questions.
    Was the post you're talking about on this thread or another?
    If on this thread. Was it before this one (6) and after your #5?
    Normally, if a post has issues the system will have it on a que waiting for a Administrator or Moderator review. I don't see this as being the case here.

Whatever information you can provide will help in determining what happened.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

8. Hi Nick,
    I posted a new thread on The Evidence and prophecy. It said awaiting approval then after a while it disappeared.
    God bless.

9. Let me check it out and I'll let you know.
    Blessings to you as well brother.

10. Sent from a mobile device
  11. Praise The Lord for your warm welcome. I pray that I will be able to share the Word The Lord has given me with you.
    God bless.

12. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Trumpeter

Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship .

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)