• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Many do not believe this But no earthly person has gone to Heaven but Jesus who came down only one, might have went up in the sky

Loyal
And many will try to explain and interpret what “GOD” has said. Like it is not clear!

New American Standard Bible
No one has ascended into heaven, except He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

NASB 1995
“No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

New International Version
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man

King James Bible
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And there is only “One Way” to get there!

Loyal
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

New American Standard Bible
In My Father’s house are many rooms; if that were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you.

And when it is ready, He is coming back to get us!

The Dead in Christ will rise 1st!
And We will join them in The Air!