• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Many Cannot Talk or Speak to Jesus Unless He 1st Calls your name & For Jesus calls Us by Our name for we are HIS.

Loyal
But The bible says: "they that calls upon The name of The Lord shall be saved'. Is that a "paradox'? I say not. For The WORD of GOD is with out a error in it. the error only comes by, is The error of The one who is reading The Text.
How sweet it is to have understanding. The Understanding that comes from "GOD" The Understanding that comes about His WORD. And I Love Him and HIS WORD. His Understanding is so RICH unto me. The Richness and the Fatness HE has GIVE us, unto Our SOULS. If the WORLD Only could know of This LOVE and The RICHNESS. If The "Billionaires" could just taste it for a minute, They would give away every dime they had in a Moment and would not care where it went. :pensive: And walk out of the Building "barefooted". And not turn around and look back.

Active
Many Cannot Talk or Speak to Jesus Unless He 1st Calls your name & For Jesus calls Us by Our name for we are HIS.
But The bible says: "they that call upon The name of The Lord shall be saved'. Is that a "paradox'? I say not. For The WORD of GOD is without an error in it. the error only comes by, or is The error of The one who is reading The Text.
How sweet it is to have understanding. The Understanding that comes from "GOD" The Understanding that comes about His WORD. And I Love Him and HIS WORD. His Understanding is so RICH unto me. The Richness and the Fatness HE has GIVE us, unto Our SOULS. If the WORLD Only could know of This LOVE and The RICHNESS. If The "Billionaires" could just taste it for a minute, They would give away every dime they had in a Moment and would not care where it went. :pensive: And walk out of the Building "barefooted". And not turn around and look back.
Hello @PloughBoy,

Though this:-

'But what saith it?
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:
that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.'
(Rom 10:9-10)

Comes before this:-

'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Romans 10:13)

But:-

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed?
and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?
and how shall they hear without a preacher?
And how shall they preach, except they be sent?
(Romans 10:14-15)

For:-

'So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.'
(Rom 10:17)

Because:-

'But without faith it is impossible to please Him:
for He that cometh to God must believe that He is,
and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.'
(Heb 11:6)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Active
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you,
and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of His will
in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing,
being fruitful in every good work,
and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power,
unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father,
which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: '
(Col 1:9-14)

'That their hearts might be comforted,
being knit together in love,
and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding,
to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. '
(Col 2:2-3 )

:)

Active
Hello @PloughBoy,

The prayer of Ephesians 1:17+ is for those who have had the eyes of their understanding enlightened, not to the need of salvation, but to their calling: what Paul prays for them is that they may know the HOPE of their calling, and the riches of the glory of God's inheritance in the Saints and the power that He has towards us. For that we need 'the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him'. (Eph 1:16-23)

Dear God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory,
We pray that you may give unto us
The spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You.
The eyes of our understanding having been enlightened;
that we may know what is the hope of Your calling,
and what are the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in
And what is the exceeding greatness of Your power to us-ward who believe,
according to the working of Your mighty power,
Which You wrought in Christ, when You raised Him from the dead,
and set Him at Your own right hand in the heavenly places,
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named,
not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under His feet,
and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is His body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.'
In the Name of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
Amen

:expressionless:

Last edited:
Active
Hello again, @PloughBoy,

The prayer of Ephesians 1 cannot be left on it's own: for there is another in Ephesians 3, which follows it, and is too glorious to be left unuttered:-

Paul says,
'For this cause ( see Ephesians 2:1-22 ) I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family ( plural ie., families ) in heaven and earth is named,' (Eph 3:14-21)

Dear Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray,
That You would grant us, according to the riches of Your glory,
to be strengthened with might by Your Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in our hearts by faith;
that we, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints
what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge,
that we might be filled with all Your fulness,
Now unto You that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto You be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end.
Amen.'.

* How we need this prayer answered, don't we? For only by this strengthening in our inner man, can Christ dwell in our hearts by faith, and we thereby being rooted and grounded in love, be able to receive that 'comprehension' concerning the love of Christ, that passes knowledge that we may be filled with all of God's fulness.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

Though this:-

'But what saith it?
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:
that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.'
(Rom 10:9-10)

Comes before this:-

'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Romans 10:13)

But:-

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed?
and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?
and how shall they hear without a preacher?
And how shall they preach, except they be sent?
(Romans 10:14-15)

For:-

'So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.'
(Rom 10:17)

Because:-

'But without faith it is impossible to please Him:
for He that cometh to God must believe that He is,
and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.'
(Heb 11:6)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I see you are in agreement with me.:pensive:

Loyal
Hello again, @PloughBoy,

The prayer of Ephesians 1 cannot be left on it's own: for there is another in Ephesians 3, which follows it, and is too glorious to be left unuttered:-

Paul says,
'For this cause ( see Ephesians 2:1-22 ) I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family ( plural ie., families ) in heaven and earth is named,' (Eph 3:14-21)

Dear Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray,
That You would grant us, according to the riches of Your glory,
to be strengthened with might by Your Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in our hearts by faith;
that we, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints
what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge,
that we might be filled with all Your fulness,
Now unto You that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto You be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end.
Amen.'.

* How we need this prayer answered, don't we? For only by this strengthening in our inner man, can Christ dwell in our hearts by faith, and we thereby being rooted and grounded in love, be able to receive that 'comprehension' concerning the love of Christ, that passes knowledge that we may be filled with all of God's fulness.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
It has been answered, before it was even Prayed. :pensive: Before we even speak, before words even drop upon our ears we have heard. and the Things has already been accomplish. For Our FATHER is "GOD":pensive: If only The World could realize and many of my brothers and sisters in Christ could only get a glimpse of who HE is, instead of a word written on a piece of paper within a Book. Without "HOLINESS" no man can see "GOD" one must have a Look into "ETERNITY"! And That is a "GIFT" given to have a Glimpse into "The UNKNOWN". But Many Christians fail and think it is "FUTILE" to pursuit "SANCTIFICATION" & The Walk in "HOLINESS", The christians that practice, lying, deceptions, the Gossiping , the slandering, the Adulterous and The Fornicating Christians cannot get there, They may have The HOLY GHOST and grieving it by their walk and practicing. For many Christians who do have the Holy Spirit but still and have committed walk in the fields of "IDOLATRY" of all kinds and while on this earth will NEVER experience The WALK with The FATHER whom Jesus is The DOOR to The FATHER while walking on This EARTH. For many think, that is it, when they receive The HOLY GHOST, But MANY think we are "FUTILE". Who compel them to go on as the Bible describe "Go on To Perfection" And not as the world describes as perfection. For this is a unknown Language to wayward and unremunerated christians. It is a place in "GOD":pensive:

AND many christians who have never arrive in a place in GOD, Are so adamant and try their best, to compel us to go back in the things of man. My church, you need to go to a church, you need to go to a christian counselor, you need a better pastor, what are they teaching at YOUR Church, we need a better president, we need to vote, we need, a better program, Nothing but WORLDLY and UNGODLY conversations. And they have no idea who GOD the FATHER IS. And they compel their best to say, you got a problem and they are the ones complaining about The World instead "OBSERVING" it !..Always pointing others to corrupted men for help and give you answers. A christian cannot connect to GOD living in The Practicing of perpetual sins! JESUS said "GO and SIN" No more! It is a REASON. On This earth the WALK of "GOD" for a "CHILD of GOD" goes on from "GLORY to GLORY" and then when we Enter "The TWINKLING of The EYE" we will continue to go from "GLORY to GLORY" at The traveling Speed of "Beyond LIGHT SPEED" forever and ever there is No end. Forever and ever traveling far beyond LIGHT Speed growing more every moment in The Knowledge of Our FATHER and being Taught by HIM ALONE. And we never come into the full knowledge of "Our FATHER". False christians and believers can never receive this information. I don't care what they say and how much they claim they know JESUS and have Been born again, They might be "born again" but they Have not been "BORN OF GOD" "BORN FROM ABOVE"! For they do not know the real "HEAVENLY LANGUAGE" taught to us by Our Father!

Now "True CHILDREN of GOD" Rejoice, For He, JESUS DIED for You! And His dying was not in VAIN! For The WORD of GOD accomplish for That in WHICH, HE was Sent! And there is No Failure in HIM.

"THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS CHRIST"
Now Child of The Living GOD is that not "GOOD NEWS"! AND NOTHING CAN Pluck You Out of HIS HANDS:pensive:

If any one says your "True SALVATION" is temporary. You are Saved today and you could lose it tomorrow. For You are SEALED. If your SALVATION is TRUE and YOU have Been "BORN FROM ABOVE" BORN BY A REAL HEAVENLY BIRTH" :eyes: And not a imaginary birth called "born again" for that could be anything.

If you have had a "HEAVENLY BIRTH" you are going to known it before you mind know it! Because your mind cannot "Comprehend" it. For The Earthly cannot comprehend The HEAVENLY. For it is impossible to do so. Your mind cannot comprehend it. For it is a "HEAVENLY BIRTH" and it is impossible to comprehend.