• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Man Of Colours

I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this forum. It's so intuitive, and user friendly (Fantastic Work)

Now, I know I didn't make a personal introduction when I posted in this section. So I'll make one now :)

I am a man who has been through some of the worst thing's a human can imagine, and come out with flying colours. I never stop fighting for truth, even if that means the world itself believes I am perishing. That's okay for me, because it's history that will make me something (Not this present)

I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this forum. It's so intuitive, and user friendly (Fantastic Work)

Now, I know I didn't make a personal introduction when I posted in this section. So I'll make one now :smile:

I am a man who has been through some of the worst thing's a human can imagine, and come out with flying colours. I never stop fighting for truth, even if that means the world itself believes I am perishing. That's okay for me, because it's history that will make me something (Not this present)
There are a lot of good people here too. Unlike other forums, the moderators tend to keep people in check.

Loyal

Now, I know I didn't make a personal introduction when I posted in this section. So I'll make one now :smile:

Welcome again @Untitled

Continue to enjoy the forum, post in peace and love.

Jesus loves you we do too.