• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Making Time For God

Staff Member
If they had stood before me and listened to me, they would have spoken my words, and they would have turned my people from their evil ways and deeds. Am I a God who is only close at hand?" says the LORD. "No, I am far away at the same time. Jeremiah 23:22-23 NLT

Many men are so busy with their work, marriage, family, leisure time, and hobbies, that they give little thought to hearing from God. They couldn't be bothered to sit down and meet with Him in the morning. The fact that you're making time for God now by reading this devotional is wonderful.

As you let the Word of God sink down into your heart daily, it increases your knowledge of His ways. Then the thoughts you think and the words you say come more and more into line with God's thoughts and words. And you'll find that the advice you give others will be more helpful to them and get them back on the right track.

Some men see no need to meet with God, to sit quietly before Him, to be still and know that He is God (Psalm 46:10). They assume they'll be able to figure out whatever problems come their way. Don't make that assumption. There are some monstrous waves out there that can absolutely sink your ship if you're not drawing strength from God and straying in tune with Him.

Prayer: Lord, I'm meeting with You now. Please give me the wisdom and the strength to face today's problems, I pray.

Loyal
So important bother, so true... thank you for sharing this message.

John 14:23 (NKJV)
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Matthew 6:33-34 (NKJV)
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Prayer: Lord, I'm meeting with You now. Please give me the wisdom and the strength to face today's problems, in Jesus Name I pray. Amen