• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Making it to Heaven from Here

I was born into a Muslim family. My father married more than 4 women and the children were all compelled to memorize the Koran. Later, I was sent to Senegal from my home State of Zamfara. We were taught to hate Christians and to prepare for their extermination. During one of my trips to Egypt, I met Muslim Cleric who instead of teaching Islam started propagating the gospel. He was doing it on a low key but I exposed him, when he was being killed, he asked for forgiveness and the grace for us to know what he knew. I was shocked to know that a Muslim would convert to Christianity and die with such charity.
I decided that I will touch the Bible, I began reading it and the new Testament especially came with such powerful influence that I have never experienced in my life before. I could not keep quiet as I began sharing with others the truth therein.
I was banned from my family and many attempts on my life caused my escape.
A Pastor received me and gave me shelter and I told him that I want to make heaven, I want to be baptized. Ever since then I have not seized to proclaim the good news to all men.

Loyal
God loves it when we desire to share the love of God with others. Welcome to the community Obinna.

Loyal
Praise Jesus for saving us Obinna glad you are here. what part of the world are you from?

Loyal
Jesus said.....

Luke 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Staff Member
Greetings,

I was born into a Muslim family. My father married more than 4 women and the children were all compelled to memorize the Koran. Later, I was sent to Senegal from my home State of Zamfara. We were taught to hate Christians and to prepare for their extermination. During one of my trips to Egypt, I met Muslim Cleric who instead of teaching Islam started propagating the gospel. He was doing it on a low key but I exposed him, when he was being killed, he asked for forgiveness and the grace for us to know what he knew. I was shocked to know that a Muslim would convert to Christianity and die with such charity.
I decided that I will touch the Bible, I began reading it and the new Testament especially came with such powerful influence that I have never experienced in my life before. I could not keep quiet as I began sharing with others the truth therein.
I was banned from my family and many attempts on my life caused my escape.
A Pastor received me and gave me shelter and I told him that I want to make heaven, I want to be baptized. Ever since then I have not seized to proclaim the good news to all men.

so, why did you join TalkJesus?

Bless you ....><>

Active
Welcome aboard, Obinna! That’s a great story! Thanks for sharing with us. May the Lord richly bless you as you continue to serve Him and use your gifts and talents to promote the work of His kingdom. Have a blessed stay!

Active
"That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise." (Ephesians 1:12-13)

Greetings,

so, why did you join TalkJesus?

Bless you ....><>
Thank you so much and God bless you. The Bible stated it clearly that" Iron sharpens Iron". What more is important than a forum of fellowship, where we can learn and strengthen each other. As we share testimonies, we will encourage each other to remain steadfast to Christ till the end. I believe God that talkjesus will build my faith and impact positively in my life.

Loyal
Thank you so much and God bless you. The Bible stated it clearly that" Iron sharpens Iron". What more is important than a forum of fellowship, where we can learn and strengthen each other. As we share testimonies, we will encourage each other to remain steadfast to Christ till the end. I believe God that talkjesus will build my faith and impact positively in my life.

I just love that post !!!

My Dear brothers and Sisters,

The disheartening state of children in the northern part of Nigeria has brought me in tears.i have gathered a few children and doing the little i can do.i cant live and not worry about this children and their welfare.i will honor Christ at all times by caring for others as the bible teaches us to love one another,just like as written in (Eph: 5:21,Philippians 2:4)
i sincerely seek that we help this children,clothes,food ,prayers and whatever will be appreciated.i ask for Gods abundant blessings as you touch the lives of these children in your little way