• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Love

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Since this forum of Bible Chat is where my threads are put, I thought I might sway from it a little....I want all those of you who read my posts to know that I love each and everyone who replies. "Talk Jesus" is a wonderful Christian Forum. I especially love Chad. He has a great heart and I'm sure has a great God given wisdom in helping to guide the goings on of the Administration.

So this is just a little THANK YOU for all the guys and gals who I call my friends. I pray that this wonderful promise from Jesus Himself will find each of you, and help you all, in your hour of frustration....John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

This verse is like Salvation in that when you need peace in a troubling situation, receive Jesus' promise BY FAITH, just like you did to be saved.

Be blessed my friends, see ya soon on a thread.
I Love you all....You too Br. Bear.

Staff Member
Thank-you Brother for your words and for reminding us of in the need to communicate our love for each other and how we often fail to do so.

How we each here have become blessings to each other even in the midst of some very divided discussion that occur at times. I am glad for the reminder dear brother. For you should know that you have been a true gift as well from God to us here.

[Jas 1:17 NASB] 17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.

Touching all those you come into contact with the Lord's bright light and continuing your ministry in this your "retirement" phase of life. :)

These words could easily have been written to you dear brother.
[3Jo 1:2 NASB] 2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

Ditto for all my brothers & sisters here at Talk Jesus. God Bless and know you are truly loved and cherished.
Thanks Charlie!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Thank you so very much for those very kind words of encouragement Brother Nick. Our Lord has put you and I together as a two man Prayer Team.. I am truly honored that our Lord would allow me to have this relationship with you.

In each case of those who are in trouble of various trials, I am seeing some good results as our Lord Jesus enters each case with His power of change.

Thank you again for who you are, and what you do here in this wonderful Christian Forum.

I love You, Charlie

Loyal
Ditto the expressions of love and encouragement! Love to you all, too, coming from Christ Jesus through me, and all for his glory and purposes in all of our lives. Thank you all! Sue Love

Loyal
Give God the glory for all that He has given to our brother Chopper and all that Chopper has given back to God directly and through us!

Staff Member
Greetings,

Thank you , I needed that Scripture.

Beautiful words and the wooing of our Bridegroom, the Prince of Peace.

Grace and Peace be multiplied to you Brother, in Love, His lovely Love.

Bless you ....><>

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee. Isaiah 26:3

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain thee; He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Matthew 8:26

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6, 7

In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. Isaiah 30:15

The effect of righteousness [shall be] quietness and assurance for ever. Isaiah 32:17

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come. Revelation 1:4