• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

"Love Stories"

I am a, "helpless romantic" I love a good romance story! Christian romances were my favorite. Until just this year i didn't know they even had what I call a, "hanky panky love story". I was at the library and this book must have gotten put in the wrong section. I checked it out thinking it was going to be another christian love story, but when i got to the end things were no longer "G" rated. I eneded up reading the whole thing and the sad thing is, I liked it. I've never had sex and never been kissed and so I guess that whole, "curiosity killed the cat" saying is true. I started checking out more books like this and now I fear I am addicted. I want so badly to honor God in everything I do and be someone he can be proud of. I know this does not glorify him, so I want to change. Any advice?!?
Your sister in Christ,
Becca

Staff Member
I started checking out more books like this and now I fear I am addicted. I want so badly to honor God in everything I do and be someone he can be proud of. I know this does not glorify him, so I want to change. Any advice?!?
Your sister in Christ,
Becca

Greetings Becca @bbear24-7

Commit these fears to the Lord
And tell Him you want Him to be on the throne of your heart - casting all idols away.

The Lord loves you dearly and He knows the longings of your heart to want to glorify HIm
His word says

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
Philippians 4:13

Hallelujah...amen! His word will not fail you.

I used to enjoy reading fantasy/sci fi novels....I would get totally lost in them and the characters. Now I find them quite repulsive and have no wish to read them anymore
I believe the Lord in His love and patience delivered me from what I never even realised was an addiction

Get immersed in His word Becca
Ask the Lord to reveal all the wonders therein....until your heart burns for more and more

May the Lord richly bless you sister

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things
Philippians 4:8

Last edited by a moderator: