• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Love Equals Obedience

Staff Member
So the people of Israel did everything as the LORD had commanded Moses. Each clan and family set up camp and marched under their banners exactly as the LORD had instructed them. Numbers 2:34 NLT

In the first two chapters of Numbers, God instructs Moses to have each numbered tribe pitch its encampment around the tabernacle (far off, says some translations, out of reverence) in a specific order. Then they were to fly their own respective tribal flags. Israel didn’t have a great track record when it came to obedience, but this time, more than six hundred thousand people did everything the way God had commanded Moses.

Today, on Valentine’s Day, the people around you at work or school will be caught up in the notion of romantic love, but many will fail to make the connection between love and obedience—especially as it relates to their relationship with God. First John 5:3 says, “Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.”

Take some time today to reflect on this. Is there enough proof in your life, through your obedience to God’s commandments, to show that you love Him? Would your family and friends agree with your assessment?

Prayer: Lord, help me to love and honor my wife or girlfriend well today. But more importantly, empower me to obey Your commandments, which will show You how much I love You.

Loyal
John 14:15; "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
John 14:21; "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
John 15:10; "If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love.