• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Love bug

He would get my phone number than he would call for a few days. @ the youth group he would walk me out to my mom's car & ask for his phone number after that he never called me back! I asked him to go to this dinner. So he went. then i went to a play that my friend was in. Robert was in the play & after the play when all of them bowed i saw a girl that looked just like me!( how my face looks & hair,eyes but a little bit skinnier than me). Robert had his arm around her! Before this my mom told him that i had a crush on him for 3 yrs! so he knows that i like like him! Plus he goes to my church & i'm in the praise team & when i see him i fall into a love crush mood while @ church in the praise team & during worship! I would look @ him then look away . I would do that all through praise & worship!
How can i get over this guy that is a jerk?
How can i focus more on my callings?

ok, yet again u have 2 give it over 2 God.

pray bout it. pray that if it is in God's will, then he will bring u 2 together...

thats wot he did wif me n my current bf, He brought us together...

but yea, u could try talkin 2 him about it and findin out if u 2 r friends or not... its best not 2 loose a friendship over somethin that seems little...

so talk 2 him, an if u cant do that, write him a letter tellin him how u feel.. but above all PRAY an bring God in2 the equation.

hope this help ya!!

love ya darling!!

God Bless!