• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

love activates Faith

A JOURNEY 4 LIFE Following Jesus is a life time journey not just for christmas, and now you know what spiritual food you need for the journey the direction is next, and the direction is LOVE yes LOVE, just like Jesus said. "The most important commandment is this; listen, O Israel! The lord our God is the one and only Lord. And you must Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all yor mind, and all your strength. The second is equally important; LOVE your neighbor as your self. no other commandment is greater than these. glory to God you see child of God, both of the commandments start with LOVE, so love is the direction child of God. Paul also has this to say about LOVE in first corinthians 13:1 If i could speak all the languages of the earth and of angels, but did not LOVE others, i would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.if i had the gift of prophecy, and if i understood all of Gods secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if i had such FAITH that i could move mountians but didn't LOVE others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it, but if i didn't LOVE others i would have gained NOTHING. you see child of God keep it simple and confuesion be gone in JESUS name amen. well child of God lets just have a look at what Jesus says about Love and turn to the gospel of John 15:17 "This is my command; Love each other" well like i said child of God keep it simple, just like what Jesus also said over in John 13:34 "so now I am giving you a new commandment; Love each other, just as I have Loved you, you should Love each other. Your Love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. glory to God for his truth amen. Paul writes this in his letter to the church at colosse. "But above all things put on Love, which is the bond of perfectoin. praise God. Paul also said this to the church at corinth let LOVE be your highest goal! and this in corinthians 13:13 "three things will last forever- FAITH, HOPE and LOVE- and the greatest of these is LOVE, gloy to God, LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind,LOVE is not jealous or boastful LOVE does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices in the truth. LOVE never gives up, never loses FAITH, is always hopeful, LOVE endures through every circumstance, LOVE never fails! amen. you see child of God when you walk in Love your walking in God because God is LOVE amen, when you walk towards LOVE you are walking towards God because God is LOVE amen. So child of God let LOVE be the direction on your journey 4 life amen. LOVE and FORGIVNESS are Farther and Son, they go hand in hand with each other.

Praise the LORD

Yes Love activates Faith.

Galatians 5:6 says :

" For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love".

Hallelujah!

God Bless you

PRE