• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Lost!

I know this is just going to be a ramble on but I'm going to say it anyway...
Right next door to the university i live at there is this huge park, it is absolutely gorgeous and a great place to go for a walk when you need to clear your head.

So on Monday morning, after visiting the doctors i went for a wander and got completely lost, the feeling of panic was overwhelming, i didn't have a clue where i was and i felt really alone and vulnerable, the park is very very big and anything could have happened and there was no-one around and so i was in a total panic.

Then i saw a pigeon, not quite a dove, but it reminded me of Gods peace and love and i didn't feel so scared anymore.

When i found a sign post it reminded me of god's direction on my life, and how there are lots of paths i could choose but the one God wants will be shown to me and that wherever i am and whenever i need it, God is there to show me the right way to go.

Once back on track, i started thinking about how lost i was a few months ago, and i didn't know where i was going in my life and i was a total mess and in a panic, but then God showed me the way, his way, through the cross.

I just wanted to share this, i don't know if it has any meaning for anyone else, but getting lost was a great experience for me, it remind me of Gods love for us all!

And yes, I'm back safe and well and i'm in awe of Gods love once again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
This is a beautiful story sister thank you for sharing this. Its amazing how GOD works and just heart warming how GOD is always watching over us! Your story is very motivating and encouraging me to seek GOD's guidance further than I ever have. Its perfect timing for me at this point in my life as well. I'm in the process of restructuring my company, seekin a wife, seeking to buy my first home and needing a vacation big time. I certainly need His perfect guidance and I thank Him in Jesus' name that He is always there.

Now our Heavenly Father is one that always has a perfect answer and advice :)

Staff Member
Hello Sarah

It is good to hear your story as I have spoken to you in live chat. I am so happy to see you have posted again. I have missed you.

God is so amazing the way He shows us things and reminds us how much He really does love and care for us all.

We need to keep our ears and eyes open to hear the still small voice of God.

You did very well in the way you interpreted the signs you saw on your way through the park and He is faithful to show you the way out too.

I ask God to direct my footsteps each day.

God bless you dear sister :love: :rainbow: :rose:

I think our God is amazing in that he nudges us all the time. Showing us His love for us even when we feel like lonely lost sheep astray from all that is familiar. He brings us back because He loves us deeply.

How lucky we are to have such a loving father :love:

It is God !

Nothing is a coincidence in a christian's life, and God works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.Be blessed little Angel

Your ears and eyes of faith were alive as God showed you this while you were lost in the park. He showed you that you were never really lost at all, because you are His precious little lamb.

What a wonderful true story you have shared with us; I look forward to more in the future.

Love,
Dreamer