• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Longing to be a little child again...

Active
When i read this verse
“Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:3‬ ‭

I was a bit confused why like a little child? Then i looked to my nieces, nephews, those little childrens in our place ( the best moments is when i went back from work, all my energy was drowned but when you met them in the street, they will shout in one voice, “ Hi auntie, how are you with Big smiles :) :) :)” whenever i see those faces it melted all the tiredness :)

So...
What’s the qualities of this little angels?
1. They were too dependent to their parents that even a small thing they need to ask permissions to them, “can i do that?
2. Those little children are so loving
3. Easily to forgive
4. And when you tell them a promise definitely they will give their 100% faith and trust on you that you will fulfill your promise.

I think that’s what God longed for His little children too- to all of us. To have a heart like this little children who will always be dependent and have faith and trust on Him as our Father on whatever situations we are facing. He longed for us, His little children to be as forgiving like Him, to be loving unconditionally like a child :)

One time a pastor once said..” Read the Bible like a little child.” This caught my heart so much..

And that’s my prayer...