Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Long time no see

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by pookiejr, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I have not been on this page since 2013 at the latest (2009 may be more correct)* And I have to say that I am pleased to see that this site is still up, active, and providing a place for people to talk about Jesus. It is a joy to see something that was designed to do work for the kingdom still serving its purpose.

Thanks for all you do,
    Nai

*Correction: 2013 was the last time I was on here.

2. Hello @pookiejr glad you're back! Please share the site with others via social media.

GBU

pookiejr likes this.
  3. @pookiejr

Welcome back, friend. We serve a glorious God who has never stopped working, even when people have backed away from Him. This is as good a place as I have found among active Christian forums.

Give God the glory!

4. Thank you and amen brother. Praise God for His faithfulness and His mercy enduring forever! Thank you for taking time to share your experience as well.

5. Welcome back @pookiejr

May you be blessed being back here

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
    Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits
    Psalm 103: 1-2

6. Thank you Fragrant Grace, God bless you as well. You are one of the names that I actually remember. :laughing:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)