Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

loneliness and love

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Robert Lopez, Nov 5, 2016.

1. i find myself alone right now because i want to be like Jesus as close as i can to how he is,and also because my ex is so jealous that i had to get away from my female friends and from my male friends.
    i go to a church where we have prophecy and because we hear god speak to us and because we all know the devil comes to us in the people closes to us we dont speak to one another unless its in church or if you were born into the church.
    so now i am all alone and i have no one to speak to; i would love to make friends that want to talk about god and the bible.

2. Welcome to the forum Robert.

Heb 13:5
    For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Phl 4:19
    And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

May God bless your time here!

Sent from a mobile device
  3. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Robert Lopez
    Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community.

To be like Jesus is also as you are finding out a life that will go through trials & tribulations in this world. Yet, we hold onto His Words "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Yet, as Brother Trumpeter has referenced in Philippians 4:19. That by Christ Jesus your need will be supplied! Not necessarily your wants! That is one of the most difficulties that we all face in this life. Distinguishing between what we "feel" is a need and what truly "is" a need as seen by God! Realizing that he provides what is to our benefit and that He is working in you! Yet, "or it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure." Philippians 2:13 Which is sometimes a tough road to walk much less to understand. Takes time in both instances for many of us.

So, we are here to offer our prayers for you that the burden that you are carrying will not overcome you, but rather one that you most assuredly will overcome in Christ Jesus! For it is by His Spirit that we do this and not by our might. The difficult part for many of us is enduring until that resolution presents itself in our lives. Trusting in God, we do, but it's our desires (carnal nature) takes over and seeks the immediate relief. That is why we pray amongst other things, always remembering that it will be in His good time brother! Which believe or not is the perfect time! You'll see!

Painful it may now be, but always keep in mind that as our brother has stated "you are not forsaken" you are never abandoned or deserted!

Once again be welcome to Talk Jesus and I will be praying for you.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

4. Guys thank you so so much, god blessed me with understanding of exactly what is in those verse amd i am astonished of how he just opens my eys as if it were him showing me his word threw scripture. wow.
    Thank you. i am doing great and i have understanding now.

Sent from a mobile device
    Christ4Ever likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)