• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Living Waters

Staff Member
He asked me, "Have you been watching, son of man?" Then he led me back along the riverbank. When I returned, I was surprised by the sight of many trees growing on both sides of the river. Then he said to me, "This river flows east through the desert into the valley of the Dead Sea. The waters of this stream will make the salty waters of the Dead Sea fresh and pure. Ezekiel 47:6-8 NLT

A spring creek is a stream that originates from an underground spring that produces enough water to keep the stream flowing at a consistent level. One well-known spring creek in the Unites States is the Metolius River in central Oregon, which originates at its headwaters at Metolius Springs.

A spring creek is a good illustration of what God wants us to be to the world around us. It brings to mind these words from Jesus: “Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them” (John 7:38).

God calls us to be a source of life-giving water to a world around us, a source of blessing to those who need it. So don’t keep it inside you. Let it flow into you from above and then out to a thirsty, needy world.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are my source of living water. I want that water to flow from me into the world around me. Show me how I can bless others with what You’ve given me.