• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Life of Love

I Corinthian 13:13 andnow these three remain faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
We theChristians are proud of our faith, and our hope in our Lord is one of thedriving forces of our Christian life. But as we can see in the above verse, loveis the greatest. What is love? The scripture says God is love.IJohn 4:16 God is love; whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
It sayswhoever lives in love lives in God. How to live in love? Read ICorinthians 13:13.It describes each and every aspect of a life of love.
Love is patient, loveis kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude,it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil, not rejoices with the truth. It always protects,always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
When we gothrough these words, its clear... A life of love paves the way for a peaceful life.It gives the strong foundation for a peaceful life. If we are true followers ofChrist we must acquire it. We need to forgive. We need to forget. We need toprotect.
But rememberGod asks us not to love the world... I John 15-17: Do not love the world oranything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the father is notin him.
We may belonely in our path when we follow these words ,but its better not to surrenderourselves to the world’s mainstream flow for nothing but losing our rewards.Don’t compromise our valuable Christian life for anything. Its not the world thatdecides the ultimate thing in our life but the Word of God..the one that wetrust on.. the one that teaches us … and the one that reminds us..In this pointI would like to explain further more.
If we trulydepend on God, God definitely guides us at each and every cross roads and also whenwe are lost on our way. What we have todo is – don’t ignore his guidance. But if we ignore Him our hearts condemn us.We will feel guilty, restless and even we may face failure! So realize ourselvesas the chosen ones and it’s ours to follow Him. What is awaiting for you then?A great gift from our father.
I John 3:21-22 Dearfriends if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God andreceive from him anything we ask because we obey his commands and do whatpleases him.
What anawesome gift! No matter whatever you need, it will come on your way...Is it healing?Is it peace? Is it Joy? Is it success? Is it stability? You will find itbecause it’s the promise from our Father.
He says;John 14:15 If you love me you will obey what I command.Yes, obeying hiscommands is the best way to show our love for Him. He will never forsake us. Heis the alpha and the omega the beginning and the end. We don’t need to worry.He accomplishes everything in its perfection! He will never forsake you...becauseHe is a God of mercy and love.

He furtheradvises us -John 12: 34 A new command I give you. Love one another as I have lovedyou, so you must love one another. Yes it’s the love! The selfless love!It gives us the courage to raise our voice for the oppressed...to support thepoor and needy..to share our riches with our brothers who desperately lack thethings.
Why do we need to do these? Because he said John12: 26 whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be.My father will honor the one who serves me.
What do weneed more than this? It’s the greatest honor that mere man can get. When theworld will run out of its pleasures..they will realize their failure. On thatday ….smile on every face whowaited for the Lord.The final victory isours!
So followspiritual life of true Love!
……………………………………………………………………………………………