• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Letter From my Daughter, to you

Wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. This has been quite a journey of rollercoasters emotionally and physically.
It isn't easy to face the fact that we will have physical problems we're not ready to face. Cancer is a bad word, but today it is not a life sentence. I will be going into surgery on the morning of the 11th at one of Denvers best Hospitals, Swedish Medical. My Dr is well known in her field and praised by many of her colleges as being one of the best.
I will be in the hospital until Febuary 14th. The recovery is up to 6 weeks to feel totally normal, but I figure because Im so strong and health LOL, I will be up and going in three. Maybe a little out of it still!!
If you would like to contact me, or just find out how Im doing while I'm in the hospital they have a privacy policy that will only allow people with this code to get information. The number is 303-788-5000 the code is 1757.
I will also have my cell phone and would love to hear from you after a couple of days of laying around.
Ive been told by others who have gone through this that I will feel even better than I did before. Watch out world if that is true. LOL
Mom don't worry!!! Im going to be fine. :)

Love to all of you
Debbie

We will be praying, and knowing my daughter, she would be greatly encouraged, and touched deeply to hear from you folk here, if at all possible.
She's a Dear, and loves people.

I have no words to express my deep gratitude for all the prayer issued forth from here also.
Praise God for family such as these. Love in Christ, Gracealone :love::friends:

Last edited:
Isn't it so wonderful to see God at work. God is so much a part of this picture and He will continue to bless you both. Hold on to your wonderful faith, so as God holds on to you.

Debbie you have a beautiful spirit...blessings and health and peace to you! ♥

1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

yes beloved still lifting you up and Debbie in my prayer.. Thanks for the letter. The Lord is great. Amen

God bless you and your daughter!!!!

sister reymielin

Last edited:
:love::friends:

I sent Debbie your reply's

She will be here with us on the 28th.
Flying in from Denver so Mom can baby her for a couple weeks!

I am praying and believing for good things in your life and the life of your daughter my sister.

Thank you, Sir, appreciate that.
I'm looking forward to her being here, it has been way to long since she has been with us.

Keeping her in prayer sister. Debbie, you know you rule, because your Father in Heaven rules above all, nothing is impossible for Him or you.

God bless you sister

Debbies surgery was this morning.
WE have heard from her,and she is doing well.
The Dr. said everything looks good.

She will be in the hospital 3-4 days, then off work for 4 more weeks.

The last two weeks, she will be here with us, in Idaho.
I'm thankful for that, hoping all three of my children can get together
then, for a few days, at least.

Prayers have been answered,all to the glory of God.

I'm so thankful for your part in keeping her in prayer.
Bless you all. :romantic:

Flying in from Denver so Mom can baby her for a couple weeks!

The only time Moms of grown-up kids are allowed it seems...

All glory to God for what He is doing in your daughters life...our great Physician does`nt waste an incision or a stitch!

Thank You For Sharing...

Dear Gracealone,
Thank you for sharing the letter from your daughter.
I can't help but think of the Samaritan that was healed of leprosy with a group of others, but came back to the Lord to say "Thank you and to give God the Glory." Our Lord was touched...

It was kind of her, and you, to keep us updated so that we can rejoice with you and give God praise.

Enjoy your time together. Fellowship while healing is extra sweet!

Blessings!
Whendancer

Thank you Whendancer, and bless you also!

I cant remember all the details, but not to far back it was told of a church suffering a lot of persecution .....When someone asked them how they were faring , the answer was, "We have never been so close to our Lord, nor been so blessed, bring on the persecution! "

Satan thinks to bring it on for evil, but God turns it for good.
Praise His name, forever. :friends::love:

Another update......

Debbie is leaving the hospital today, for Steamboat Springs, where she will be staying until the 28th.

She is all clear, of cancer! No back up treatment needed!
Just healing from all those stitches coconut mentioned LOL

Bless you all, God is Good..........ALL the time!:friends::groupwave:

Father in heaven we thank you for keeping up Debbie in Your hands. We continue to entrust her life to You Lord. Be with her and we rebuke any infection that may occur to her operation in Jesus name. Father God, we thank you for her healing and fast recovery. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

God bless you always and Debbie sis grace. God is always awesome and great.

Love you in Christ,

Sis. Reymielin

Continue to pray, she is back in the hospital, with a bowl block from all the drugs, and medications, and the surgery.
Should hear today whether they have succeeded in eliminating the block.
She was in great pain yesterday.
They will keep her in the hospital until she is stabilized.

Debbie is back in the Hospital, now in Steamboat Springs.

She has a blocked bowel from the surgery, and me♦dications.

They are trying to unblock the area, but may need surgery, she is hoping not though.

She has been 6 days now where she cant eat, she has been throwing up , last night, all night.

Pray for her today especially, for she can hardly talk even.

Bless you, each one