• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Lets pray for the Haitans

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I have not been on the site for some time due to technical complications and i thought someone would have brought up this prayer request already but oh well here is to all the believers.

Let us remember to pra for Haiti especially now with the earthquake that hit the island recently.Yes we should be thankful for those that survived but lets remember that they need food,water and shelter if they are going to survive the aftermath.Was watching news yesterday and my heart was sore from what i saw a young child barely a year old got some head injuries from the earthquake and dead bodies were everywhere.

may the peace of God that surpasses all human understanding be over the haiti island in Jesus name,amen

Update as of morning of 1/20/'10:

6.1 Aftershock Strikes Haiti

New quake shakes buildings, disrupts rescue & recovery efforts

Video: Strongest aftershock

-
Praying.

These poor folks are in my prayers.
There is another more powerful aftershock occurring though.
Pastors are reporting that those who were involved in voodoo are now turning to Christ as they see the love of God poured out through His people.
Father be glorified even in this situation.

Been praying since this happened. Two of my co-workers are from Haiti. Octay..he's the one I posted about in the thread Chad put at the top of the board, finally heard news about his family this past weekend...and they are all ok, thank the Lord! He was very worried, not hearing from anyone for so long. Gennette, I don't know her that well, but I have to assume all is ok with her family, since I've not heard any talk otherwise.

Pastors are reporting that those who were involved in voodoo are now turning to Christ as they see the love of God poured out through His people.
Praise the Lord for that! Terribly sad that it takes something of this magnitude to get to some people.