• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Let us view the Faces of "Christianity" and it's believeth and Practices. as of 2021. and not criticize.

Active
This is a discussion forum, why not raise your points of contention from the videos?

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
I haven't had a chance to fully watch this (just 5 minutes), but look forward to the rest. These type of exchanges as presented here are necessary for the testing of the Word against World views, without the rancor that happens, in online forums. Not sure of this, but we'll see.

I consider myself Conservative, so probably will find myself aligning with the Conservatives side of the discussion. It will be good to hear the "why" liberals on subjects like Abortion. The initial subject of "Republican Party embodies Christian values more than Democratic Party", should bring some of these things out. Personally, I'd have to say yes, but when I see Christian people discuss this in different social media forums, I find that it has more to do with the subject in question, than a total composition of one party or another, being right or being wrong. People have a tendency in this arena to gravitate to the subject they have an affinity for as it relates to their personal lives, instead of what Scripture has to say as it pertains to the particular subject. As you well know, people will pull Scripture to match what they believe is true, instead of reading it for what God wants us to know is true.

After listening to the rest, I might have more thoughts. As the Spirit moves me brother. :) Hopefully, others will listen and post their thoughts on whether these types of exchanges are beneficial, and if something productive can come of having them.

Thanks for sharing.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Dear Brother, @PloughBoy
After listening to the first subject on Abortion, I noticed very little Scripture except for one young man, and more what I believe thoughts. Now it's about LGBTI etc. etc. and marriage in the church. It's hard trying to make it through the first 30 seconds of this, without wanting to bash my head against the wall, and crying out "have mercy Heavenly Father open their eyes!!!!" The Liberal Pastor, I now see is homosexual and married with a man! Of course he's going to believe it should be done regardless of what Scripture says. I mean, a young woman supports this, even though she acknowledges that homosexuality is a sin!!!! Yep, let's stay on the gravy train of sin!

I wanted to thank-you for this, but the fire inside of me as I listen to this, may very well cost me a monitor! In truth I find it difficult to go through it, and listen to what I have found is not really Liberal/Conservative but rather, how subjects cross both lines and that for the most part so far, in my eyes in reading Scripture, do not align with the Word of God! I do believe I'm starting to appreciate some of your frustration, and sadness of Spirit in believing what is clearly a blind Christendom that is falling to the World.

I'll finish the vid later. Have family duties to take care of!
God bless.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
This is what the Face of Christianity has become in the westernlize word of today. We did not just wake up one morning and it hit us in the face. This growing face of "christianity" start taking flight in the 20th century, slip in just as easy, with. No strong adversity. So now this is The many faces of "christianity" and how dare we call these loving, family oriented, people and declare to them what is christianity, And if they say they love God and Jesus, How can we declare they are not, and judge them. And They will prove you wrong by numbers by law and the court systems. They are leaders in the whole system, they are teachers, lawyers, law enforcement, judges, senators, Representatives, Governors, And the controllers of the "Media", what you see and hear and what you say and how you say it. And the things you eat and drink, Process food, fake food, sawdust, paper, plastic, chemical enriched orange juice, apple juice, grape juice, baby formulas

Medication, prescription dependent the new Gold mine of wealth, So should we look at the real thing that is before our faces, or occupy other spaces and enjoy the "christian" attribute of speculation and if we had done this or had done that?
The new face of Christianity is here to stay and grow until christ comes back, and rule with a iron scepter.

Loyal
It's fine, to be aware of what's going on around us, and know which doctrines are truth, and which aren't.

But in situations like this, what are we doing about it? Sitting around and complaining... or praying and talking to people, trying to educate them.
There are people coming out liberalism, homosexuality, condemning abortion, quitting drugs and alcohol. I still see lives being changed. Amen!

Staff Member
If the new face of Christianity is the ability to talk about the subjects that in many instances are rarely discussed. Then I say Amen! However, if this new face means acceptance of what is clearly unscriptural within the context of "All" Scripture, then I have issues with it, and whatever the consequences come down from the World because of holding that stance, should be no surprise, for we have been warned by our Lord that it would be so.

The closest I came to agreement was at the 19:41 mark when Jason the Conservative began to talk, about the subject matter taking precedence over the Word of God. That the Liberal young lady did not believe that the Words of Paul are the Words of God, really was the watershed point for the entire discussion. For, if you don't believe what you are reading is the Word of God, then it allows you to accept or disregard divergent ways of thought as it pertains to the subjects brought up within those writings. Picking and choosing what one accepts as the Word of God since the original autographs were first compiled into book, will continue to be an issue.

Loyal
Now we know, we are few in number, concerning biblical truth and believe the holy scripture is without error but if we are out number 4-5 to 1. The majority rules. Althrough it does not mean the majority is right but they rule, worldwide. So how are we to address this inevitable domination is here already in a freefall. Families, in a freefall, children freefall, education freefall, Fair wage employment freefall. I remember, the milkman, could work and support a familiy, the wife Didn't even have to work. And still send your kids to college. And own a home. The Gas station attented who just pump gas, and check your oil, could raise a family of 4. I could go on and on. And at least when you bought a 1/2 gallon of milk, it was real milk. And a 23 or 15 cent loaf of bread, it was not mix with plastic particles in the mix. But it was real bread. And for those who know i can go on and on! Then we wonder why we have a cabinet full of "Prescriprions" and wondering how we are going to find the money to by some more. And those monthly or every three months doctor appointments, have become a outdoor outting. And in USA, universal healthcare will kill their "Golden Goose"! The Goose that lay's the golden eggs!

So what should our conversation be, you cannot change the inevitable. The freefall is here. "A house divide against itself will fall"! If it is divide it will fall, if it is divide the bible never said fix it, it said if it is divide it will fall! A broke house cannot fix itself. blind leaders cannot fix your house or give you the tools to fix. if The blind leads the blind, Since the whole world is deceived who can see, to take the speck out of our eyes! When the beam has taken the control and sits at The Helm.

Staff Member
@PloughBoy
Brotherly Hug!
We know, knew what is to transpire, for we have the Word in us, just continue stand, be strong in the name of Jesus!!
One day at a time my dear brother, not by our power but His Spirit!
Jesus!
\o/