• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Let That Stuff Go: The True Story of Joseph | Voddie Baucham

Staff Member
@Jesus_is_LORD

Greetings Brother,

thank you for sharing this with us all.

It was all very easy to listen to and full of gems.

a few i noted along the way (but you really need to hear it all to appreciate them)

29:40 - 30:38

and, "anything outside of His presence is the land of my affliction" 32:00 up to 35:00

41:30 to 44:43 - promised seed

and, amen to the prayer

Thank you again

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
@Jesus_is_LORD

Greetings Brother,

thank you for sharing this with us all.

It was all very easy to listen to and full of gems.

a few i noted along the way (but you really need to hear it all to appreciate them)

29:40 - 30:38

and, "anything outside of His presence is the land of my affliction" 32:00 up to 35:00

41:30 to 44:43 - promised seed

and, amen to the prayer

Thank you again

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>
Amen, always a blessing to listen to the WORD of God.

Active
What a wonderful question "how does a child of God identify themselves" now that's some good stuff rih-dere. What defines you?

Active
Amen,

Relationship to Jesus and position in the body of Christ?
I would say so...my identity is in Christ. What I have I have been given, all by Him. I look back at times recent where I have let the things around me define me, beating me up :laughing: and for what I ask, forgetting my FATHER in heaven is God of all!

No matter the mess I am in, no matter the evils surround me, no matter the things I have, neither the things I lack, do not define me. I am in Christ and with the Father! If I fall off the path he will scourge me with His mighty and loving hand knowing exactly what will get me back. [Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?]

The LGBTQ2+ may have identity confusion but they are confident in their identity position, what more confidence should a child of the God of the living have, so long as we know who owns us! Their sand will wash away but our Rock will be!