• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Left Behind - World at War at your church?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Saw it!

Me and my bro bought the movie and saw it at home. Great messege, "Repent and believe the Gospel." Perfect.

Although, entertainment wise, it waz ok. Me and my bro had fun critizing it. I thought it was a bit funny seeing the President doing an Operative's job. Yeah, and well,,,, its for those people who love an end-times movie based on biological and nuclear warfare.

--entertaining though :shade:

We rented it and watched it twice. It doesn't follow the story line of the books, but it offers us a good gospel message while it offers some possible occurrences, biological warfare being the source of pestilences, and one possible way the anti-christ might use to get at the "Christians" during the end times. It also reinforces the message that Christians in the tribulation must be prepared to die for their faith. All of these are most certainly biblical.

In addition, it does have an entertaining story line.

you WANT to be left behind

The entire "Left Behind" enterpri$e is based upon a perversion of Scripture: "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left." - Matt. 24:40, 41 KJV. Isn't that the rapture? No, that's a classic twist created by the Rapture Cult.

Jesus says His return will be just like in the days of Noah. He says all of Noah's neighbors were unsaved people who were eating and drinking and they didn't know the flood was coming until it came and "took them all away." So when the flood came, who got "taken away"? The evil ones, who didn't know the judgement was coming: "And knew not until the flood came and took them all away; So shall also the coming of the son of man be." - Matt. 24:39 KJV.

Jesus says the one will be taken and the other left. So who got taken? The one who was destroyed, just as it was in the days of Noah. In fact, when the disciples asked where they were taken, Jesus said look for the vultures, for that's where the dead bodies will be: "And they answered and said unto Him, Where Lord? And He said unto them, Wheresoever the body is there will the eagles be gathered together." - Luke 17:37 KJV.

Yes, we're all going to be in the tribulation. Jesus said to be like the five virgins that were wise. They were prepared. First, study the issue very carefully to be sure you understand it; then start preparing. Store food, water, and supplies... and most importantly, remember Jesus will never leave you.

Prepare discreetly and don't worry about "Noah's neighbors"... they're all about to be swept away with the Rapture Cult. God said because they love not the truth, He will send them a strong delusion that they should believe the lie. The LIE is the pre-tribulation rapture. Jesus IS coming back, but many will fall away before He gets here: "...he that shall endure until the end, the same shall be saved." - Mark 13:13 KJV.

Most pastors will simply continue to defend the Rapture Cult. No one wants to believe they could be this deceived. The truth is, many, many people who profess Jesus are not saved at all... for they refuse to hear His voice. The great "falling away" is already well in progress. Don't trust anyone else to decide for you... get out your Bible and read. Pray as though your life depends on it... because it does. Hurry, for "...the day is far spent"... and "...the night cometh, when no man can work." - Luke 24:29; John 9:4 KJV.

The hard truth is the Rapture Cult is filled with dangerous false doctrine that goes well beyond the issue of the timing of Christ's return. To learn more about the truth of Bible prophecy, you need to "study to show thyself approved." You must love the truth -- no matter how uncomfortable the truth is. Find out for yourself -- while you still can.

I won't be with those who fall away, because now I know the truth. The truth is, all who live Godly in Christ Jesus will suffer tribulation. But those who "loved not their lives unto the death" were saved! "And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and the word of their testimony... here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." - Rev. 14:12 KJV.