• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Konnichiwa

Hello, I'm from Japan. Now reside in the U.S.A. for almost 5 years. I now live in the pacific northwest. I work in gunsmithing and i'm an armorer for police and sheriff office, and retail civilian markets. I am almost at a journeyman level I still have one more year in my apprenticeship. I never thought I would do this kind of work. I never used to be Christian. Only about 1-2% people in Japan identify as Christian.

I am 27 years old, a cancer survivor, and a survivor of the Fukushima Nuclear disaster in Japan. I lived through the whole situation. I can't put it into words how scary it was. I am lucky girl to be alive. I should of drown and died from it. I thought I was dead I just remember being carried away in terrible contaminated waters. There was dead people everywhere. I thought I was passing out when I was actually dying. I seen this darkness. It seemed to last so long and I see a bright light. It turned red and there was these people I knew. Friends, relatives, they were smiling. Then all of a sudden. This man in this bright purple colored skin. Almost a reptile-like apparance, all scale skin like a snake looked at me it was terrifying. I see so many evil people we all know in this "cubes" It was horrifying. I wanted out of there. Then I thought. This is HELL. This is real. I can feel the pain and burning it won't stop. I yelled and called for Jesus.

I feel, and hear footsteps and then this feel these hands that were big and strong lift me up. It was all gone and next thing I knew, I was heaven. It was Jesus Christ. I was very scared, still terrified. Because I never believed in Jesus or God. I never knew there was Heaven, or a Hell. He told me there was no reason for me to be scared anymore. Then he showed me my life before my eyes as if it were on a TV Screen. I was reckless and I did a lot drugs. I just didn't care then. I stole from people, and I never got caught. But meeting Jesus changed all this. He said to me "I gave you life, a wonderful life, look what you are doing with it." I was crying. I said please I never want to go back there. Then he told me "You know of my presence. Then Jesus said "Follow me it is the way. The only way. You have a wonderful life. I saved you and I will save you again because I love you." It just makes me cry telling you all this story. I never knew such a person existed. I can't put it into words what Heaven is like it's amazing. Jesus is amazing. A man who died for all of us. It was hard for me to wrap myself around because It was hard for me to comprehend. I now read this Life Applications Study Bible it's really helped out a lot.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Tomoko

Awesome testimony!
Quite the career path :)

Glad you have found your way here.

Once again be welcome!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums @Tomoko!

That's a beautiful testimony and I'm glad you shared this :) Jesus is the only way to eternal life.

Many people say that I am lucky that I got to me Jesus. God loves the lowly and foolish. That was me. The love I felt up in Heaven was amazing. I saw my mother, my father, and my grandpa. I didn't want to go back. I was wearing this white robe that even my most beautiful kimono wasn't as beautiful as this. Sometimes I get scared or cry when I talk, or think about it. But then I feel the Lord's love reassuring me. That he is not here to condemn, or punish me. I now tell this story to people back home. People that I never even met or know, when I stood before a group of people. It was at a very small local church in Tokyo with so many people. It was very crowded. I could feel the love and presence God in there so it didn't matter. Just like I did before. Total strangers I never even knew hugged me after my sermon I have had before the priest and church. Japan is s loving and very peaceful country. So many still don't know Christ. I'd like to change that.

Loyal
Perhaps one day, you can go back as a missionary. People normally give more respect to those of their own nationality and race. May you find blessings in your time here.