• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Keeping Our Eyes On Jesus

Matthew 14:28-32
and Peter answered Him and said, Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.
So, He said, "Come" and when peter had cm down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid and beginning to sink he cried out, saying Lord, save me!
And immediately Jesus streched out His hand and caught him, and said to him " O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" and when they got into the boat the wind ceased.

Let me ask you all a question..what happens if a tight rope walker takes his eyes off his goal and starts noticing how high up he is...in most cases he will lose his balance and start to fall...the same can be said of Christians...we are like that tight rope walker because all around us are the stuggles of life that we face...one side all the storms we face and on the other side of the rope the grind of the daily life we lead and here we are balancing on that tightrope with one goal in sight.. to be with Jesus! We are good for awhile and then like Peter did we take our eyes off of Jesus and starting falling off that rope when all we need do is keep our eyes turned toward Jesus and we will find that balance we need to keep on walking till we reach our ultimate goal which is to be with Him forever in eternity.

Lets all keep our eyes on Jesus knowing that no matter what we go through whether its whethering the storms of life or just hanging in there with the day to day life we live That He is there and we need only focus on Him to keep the balance we so want to achieve.Yes, there will times when we fall but Jesus will stretch out His arms and catch us so we can once again regain that balance and continue walking on the tight rope of faith So, what do you say...Are you keeping your eyes on Jesus as you walk that tight rope faith...I know I am and that you are too and together we will reach that goal..we will reach our precious Lord and Savior who waits for us on the other side to welcome us home to live with Him forever in glory.