• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Keeping Above Reproach

Staff Member
I will search for faithful people to be my companions. Only those who are above reproach will be allowed to serve me. Psalm 101:6 NLT

Remaining holy and above reproach takes more than personal commitments. The decisions of your colleagues, acquaintances, and friends can all have a significant impact on the values and choices that you make.

In his quest to remain blameless before God, the psalmist writes about taking time to find faithful people, not settling for those who may have divided loyalties. The stakes were surely higher for someone in a position of authority, but many of the principles apply for believers today.

Your community matters a great deal for your spiritual health. If you're surrounded by people striving to know God and to grow in awareness of His presence, then you'll most likely be encouraged to pursue God with greater passion and set aside more of your time for spiritual pursuits.

Compromising company can lead to compromises in your personal life. Are you surrounded by people who are living by faith, trusting God, and practicing repentance when they fail? You won't always make the right decisions, and that's when being surrounded by a faithful community can make all the difference.

Prayer: Lord, lead me to people who are faithful and committed to You.