• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Just me.

Well, I will do as was suggested. I am just a regular gal serving Jesus as best as I can. Trying to glorify God and sometimes doing a really bad job of it.
Trying to make more of a conserted effort to pray more at present. I have a feeling I am going to love this site. Trying to stay real with you all. You may have to give me a kick occasionally. Go ahead!

Staff Member
Hello there dear sister and welcome to TJ.

Please spend time reading all the rules. Ten commandments, editing rules and etiquette rules which are for your own benefit. These are located here: http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/

You will find it such a joy and blessing being here where we have great fellowship and growing in our walk with Jesus.

Look forward to speaking with you in live chat.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Hey Sister, Welcome to Talk Jesus. I think we all fail sometimes when trying to serve the Lord. Just pray that God gives you strength and uses you according to His will. I hope you like the site. God Bless

Hello Friends

I am Sam - new here - hope we can benefit this fine forum in some way. I want to thank all you christians for your daily prayers for me. I look forward to reading your post.