• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Just Hold Her Men !!!

I know , I know ... why just hold her ? Fellas , I have been sooo blessed to have a wife who talks to me and tells me what she needs . If we are to be the head of our house and want our wives to trust us with our choices , then she needs to feel secure that if we are wrong , [ and yes we are wrong allot ] , then we will turn back and protect her ... admit that we missed it ... and need her forgiveness and opinion to find our way home .

Men ... if your wife is uncertain about your leading and submits to you out of love and respect for you as Gods man , then turn to her and just hold her in your arms awhile , and show her that she can feel secure trusting God and you . Nothing means more to a woman that a nice long , unsexual hug !

Submission makes a wife feel vulnerable . Remember guy's , she thinks you may be wrong . Assure her that her submission is Godly and very appreciated by you . By doing this , you will gain the best gift God had in store for you men , a praying wife who will hold you up to heaven as tight as you held her in your arms . Don't just be a man ... be a Godly man . God Bless you Men as you try to hold you family together . Mike :boy_hug: Thanks Mary For Always Praying For Me .... Even When You Know I Am Wrong !!!! :boy_hug: :love: Mike

aww :love: Thanks a lot for stepping forward and saying this :love: its a BIG subject and may God bless you too :love:

I gotta say that if God isnt trying to speak to me here then Ive got blindfolds on. I needed to hear this and need more like this wow bang smack right in the face.....thanks bro for shareing.