• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Just getting Started

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello all, I work part time as a marketer, and am so blessed to be able to meet/minister to so many people. I have 3 beautiful children and a loving husband. I am very blessed. I have been saved most of my life, thankfully. I have recently had some strange encounters that are causing me to wonder what in the world could be happening....that's what brought me here. I hope to glean some wisdom from other Christians on this site. Thanks! PS: please forgive the title of this post.. I can't figure out how to edit it lol, "ANgel or Demon" is the title of another post.

Last edited:
Staff member
Greetings,

how would you prefer your title to read?
Let me know and i can edit it for you.

Post in peace,

Bless you ....><>

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Daughter of God
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers! :smile:
Hope you find the answers you're looking for.
Blessings on you and yours.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal Member
Hello all, I work part time as a marketer, and am so blessed to be able to meet/minister to so many people. I have 3 beautiful children and a loving husband. I am very blessed. I have been saved most of my life, thankfully. I have recently had some strange encounters that are causing me to wonder what in the world could be happening....that's what brought me here. I hope to glean some wisdom from other Christians on this site. Thanks! PS: please forgive the title of this post.. I can't figure out how to edit it lol, "ANgel or Demon" is the title of another post.
Welcome. Daughter of God, you picked a beautiful name.