• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just a question?

Is it okay to ask Jesus to be Bless me with wealth?
In prayer giving thanks for what Blessings that God has given to me in my Life ..but Looking ahead and knowing that I will need alot of money to pay for important things ? Or meet with disaster. .I know that GOD knows our needs even before we ask but this is really scary. .
Anyway thanks for your input God Bless

Loyal
Is it okay to ask Jesus to be Bless me with wealth?
In prayer giving thanks for what Blessings that God has given to me in my Life ..but Looking ahead and knowing that I will need alot of money to pay for important things ? Or meet with disaster. .I know that GOD knows our needs even before we ask but this is really scary. .
Anyway thanks for your input God Bless

2Co 8:9 You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, so that by His poverty He could make you rich.

To be rich is not to be filthy rich, but to have enough to cover all our needs. Sometimes we make very poor decisions in our lives not based on the Word of God, and those poor decisions we have to live with. That does not mean the Lord will not help us of something of our own doing, but it does cause us think ahead of time not to do that again.

Pro 30:8 First, help me never to tell a lie. Second, give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs.
Pro 30:9 For if I grow rich, I may deny You and say, "Who is the LORD?" And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God's holy name.

Thank you Brother for your input God has been very good to me and yes I have made poor decisions at times ..sometimes there out of our control. .but I praise god in all things sometimes it's harder to do then others but I always trust God
Thank you God bless

Loyal
Seek Ye His Kingdom First AND these things will be added to you.

Grow in the things of God and put into practice how He has told us to operate while we are here in this world AND you will know that you know how to pray even unto finances.

God's system is total opposite of the world's system. Seek God's ways and you can walk in the Blessing of the Lord Lacking Nothing.

Money is neither good or bad but it's what you do with it and how you got it.
If big finances is a main concern, then you won't be seeing God bless you there.

We all should have more then enough so we can be a blessing (seeing to the needs of others)

Blessings
Jim

Loyal
[for me anyway] God's Word would refer us to Solomon concerning such an idea.

Solomon asked God for wisdom which is a wondrous gift, especially since God is wisdom. God was pleased with that request and gave Solomon wisdom and prosperity