• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Judgement on earth.

I’m not sure where to post this so I apologize in advance.

I’ve a question that I’ve been battling with a lot lately. And that is for unbelievers who love sin and hate God, do they get punished on earth at all?

I know and believe the promises of God and that eventually when we are all judged, we will all have to pay for our sins either in hell or by believing in Jesus and the cross.

But what about the present? Why do many people who do so wrong and hurt others non stop seem to be happy, like they got away with it? At least on earth. They seem to be living their best lives as they say.

So my question is, do rebellious sinners who do not accept Jesus get punished on earth at all? I don’t believe in karma or anything of that sort but I just want a genuine biblical understanding.

Thank you.

Active
I’ve a question that I’ve been battling with a lot lately. And that is for unbelievers who love sin and hate God, do they get punished on earth at all?
That s a good question and the answer may verge on saying what God does or does not do. My take is that since the cross, God is not at war with man anymore. In this life, I am sure that there are many a non-believer that are very successful , with no apparent indication that God punishes them. But this life is temporal and the real punishment begins in the spirit world. God says he is spirit and we must worship him in spirit and truth!

Loyal
I’m not sure where to post this so I apologize in advance.

I know and believe the promises of God and that eventually when we are all judged, we will all have to pay for our sins either in hell or by believing in Jesus and the cross.

But what about the present? Why do many people who do so wrong and hurt others non stop seem to be happy, like they got away with it? At least on earth. They seem to be living their best lives as they say.

So my question is, do rebellious sinners who do not accept Jesus get punished on earth at all? I don’t believe in karma or anything of that sort but I just want a genuine biblical understanding.

Thank you.
I guarentee you. Everyone will have a chance to change heart, to repent before thier death.

What is so sad are so many KNOW they are rebellious of God. (It was told to me that at a gay rights parade in New Orleans, La. A float was openly mocking when the Angel spoke to Mary about her being chosen by God to be the mother of Jesus.)

Others in the slave trade purposefully mark the girls to glorify satan.

There is all sorts of evidence that is not reported, of mankinds animosity to God.

Yes judgement comes, all will experience it. The Christians will walk through this fire to.

As for you "Christians" i hope you are ready. Your preachers have been decieved with this rapture before antichrist nonsense.

Tell me, what is the sure sign that you missed the "rapture"? When he Two Witness walk in Jerusalem, will you be for Gods prophets?

Staff Member

Greetings @Bill

Can you please provide some scripture to back up what you are saying and to make your words a little cleare.

Thank you

Loyal
Greetings @Bill

Can you please provide some scripture to back up what you are saying and to make your words a little cleare.

Thank you
It is written Roman 1: 18 - 25 the anger of God is being revealed from heaven against all the impiety and depravity of men who keep truth imprisoned in thier wickedness. (Read to the end of passage) you can continue to the end of Romans1

Loyal
Greetings @Bill

Thank you
If you are asking about my claim about Christians in during time of Anti Christ. It is a little more involved.

First you need to understand a few things. We who accept Jesus as Lord are the real Jews.

Scripture states Romans 2:28 and 29. To be a Jew is not to look like a Jew, and the real circumcision is more than a physical operation. The real Jew is the one who is inwardly a Jew, and the real circumcision is in the heart. Something not of the letter but of the spirit. A jew like that may not be praised by man, but he will be praised by God.

In Rev. That 144k written in scripture is not talking about physical Jews. It is talking about us, the Christians.

There is much more. But im about to go to work. This alone will give you food for thought.